Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The poster below speculates that the characters of Leo the actor and Brad the stuntman were inspired by real friendship of actor Burt Reynolds and his good pal stuntman Hal Nedhman

Looking at his filmography Reynolds was on popular western Gunsmoke for 3 yrs 

4.jpg

Thanks bnkenobi for the larger pics and ox for for the tweets, news and insta posts! Leo’s gorgeous, period.

Thanks ox for the backstory regarding Burt Reynolds and his stuntman. That is very interesting and it’ll be great to see that dynamic on the big screen soon.

welcome Balenvendriaukr!

15 hours ago, Balevendriaukr said:

When are we getting pics of Quentin, Brad, Margot, Al Pacino, and Leo all together? would super love to see that! Lol??

Hopefully soon, can't wait to see all of them together!  

Welcome Balevendriaukr! 

Thank you for the welcome SexyLeo91 and BarbieErin! This is honestly the best forum ever on Leo and I only get my updates from you guys. Love Leo, and love seeing how his career is progressing... and I hope to meet him one day too. ?Just curious, have any of you guys met him before? ?

Jocelyne@jocelyne

Does anyone care that filming for Once Upon A Time In #Hollywood is filming this week in Hollywood? Yeah, me neither. It's a #Tarantino film starring #DiCaprio @MargotRobbie and #Clooney. @JustJared and @PerezHilton maybe u care. #snooze

2nMEpZC.jpg

2 hours ago, calibi said:

Jocelyne@jocelyne

Does anyone care that filming for Once Upon A Time In #Hollywood is filming this week in Hollywood? Yeah, me neither. It's a #Tarantino film starring #DiCaprio @MargotRobbie and #Clooney. @JustJared and @PerezHilton maybe u care. #snooze

2nMEpZC.jpg

#snooze but still enough to make you feel important on Twitter lol

I wanted to repost this earlier Leo /IG sighting that was posted here in May,  now we know what Leo & Quentin may have been discussing at their May Musso & Frank Grill dinner = their future  Once filming at that locale :p 

Wu Tang's U God talking about his encounter with Leo years ago

https://melmagazine.com/a-conversation-with-wu-tang-clans-u-god-about-being-a-child-of-rape-nearly-fighting-leonardo-5edfe395c7c

Wu-Tang Clan’s U-God on Being a Child of Rape, Nearly Fighting Leonardo DiCaprio and Talking to Ol’ Dirty Bastard From Beyond the Grave

When Wu was recording Wu-Tang Forever, you write about how you guys recorded it in L.A., and how you’d go out and party with all the Hollywood people. You tell a particularly funny story about when you met Leonardo DiCaprio. He was out with Q-Tip. But when you met him, you almost ended up fucking him up because he said some dumb shit to you. Do you remember what he said to set you off?
I knew Leo was young. Me and Ghost, we knew Tip. And it was tribal, you know. Leo was being wack because he was the only white dude on the inside. And yeah, he said some shit. But I forgot exactly what he said. I was like, “What the fuck?” ’Cause I wasn’t expecting him to say no shit. If you know the dude’s on TV — you expect these white dudes is soft.

What stopped you from throwing hands and humbling Leo?
Nah, nah, nah. It wasn’t to that element. The pressure didn’t go that high. It was more or less like, we sitting over there, he said some shit. I was like, “Huh?!” He said “Mwahhhhaha.” And I said, “What, muthafucka?! I’ll bust you in ya face!” Then the niggas was laughing. Then he went his way. I went my way. We was leaving the party. He said some wild shit, I said whatever, whatever, whatever. And then we just left.

It’s like I said, you’d think ’cause you see him on TV, he’s this pasty Hollywood dude. But some of these muthafuckas on TV is nuts, man. You can’t put it past none of these muthafuckas. But yeah, I just remember he said his rebuttal. He stood up for himself. He had balls. Leo got big-ass balls, I’ll tell you that much. He’s got some big cojones.

17 hours ago, Balevendriaukr said:

?ust curious, have any of you guys met him before? ?

Nope, unfortunately I've never met him in person.

Okay, Barbie, keep em coming :hehe:

Thanks calibi, Jade and ox for the insta posts and pics! I'm liking a little of Leo's skin showing!

Funny story about U-God's encounter with Leo. I think Leo could kick someone's ass, lol.

^His curly hair :wub:

I've saw him several times when he was in Berlin back in 2009 and 2010 (can't believe it's so long ago)... he's even more gorgeous in person, nothing I could forget ever, my oh my. I even saw Bar (she was with him), she was stunning too. He was always really nice to us fans, nothing like you sometimes read in the press or hear from other people. Maybe he was in a good mood that time :)