Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^Hopefully her parts won't be cut like last time... would love to see all her scenes with Leo in "Django Unchained"!!! Wasn't Tarantino talking about a Django Director's Cut or Mini Series at some point? Wondering what happened with those thoughts...

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Yes, I had forgotten about that rumor that we would get a director's cut , I ,for one, would have bought it :) 

Me 2!! :thumbsup:

I still can't believe that even James Cameron never made a Titanic Director's Cut. There are so many beautiful deleted scenes I want back in the movie (especially the freaking hot kiss in the boiler room - still curious what he had smoked when he decided to cut this scene) :Angel: Same for "Gangs Of New York". It always felt as if something was missing there, especially in the 2nd part of the movie.

But yeah at this point not a single director's cut from a Leo movie.

Thanks Jade, Barbie and ox for all the good Leo stuff! And yes, where are the set pics? Ah, it'll make the trailer more worth it.

Leo and Tiffany Haddish need to just get it in already. Having his baby?? Hell, I wanna make a baby with Leo :w00t:

And talking about deleted kissing scenes from Django, Titanic, and posting that deleted scene from Body of Lies,  damn, he's a great kisser! It would not be easy to concentrate on my lines if he kissed me. I'd flub on purpose to film over and and over again :wink:

Well, Barbie , it's not new 'set' pix, but it is new pix of Leo from last night dining at Avra with Lebron James & Al Pacino :p 

However, if you look at DM's pix,  you ,also, see in one of them his pal Danny A 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5946313/Leonardo-DiCaprio-enjoys-boys-night-star-Al-Pacino-pal-LeBron-James.html

He's currently filming Quentin Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood with the screen icon.

And Leonardo DiCaprio enjoyed a boys' night out with co-star Al Pacino and pal LeBron James on Wednesday night as they grabbed a bite to eat together at Beverly Hills eatery Avra. 

The 43-year-old Oscar-winning actor opted to keep a low profile as he enjoyed the hotspot's Greek delicacies with the 78-year-old screen icon and the NBA superstar, 33, who recently signed to the LA Lakers from the Cleveland Cavaliers

4E27F08000000578-0-image-a-188_1531395314242.jpg

4E27F1A500000578-0-image-m-200_1531396238301.jpg 4E27F3E800000578-0-image-m-198_1531396221550.jpg