Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks for the pics, jade. 

Old but cute pic of Leo and his grandfather Wilhelm.

78bff5a0c4e678b4a76b554b0fc86081.jpg

I guess Once Upon scenes are being filmed at Universal Studios again this week, because so far nothing... hopefully in the upcoming weeks there will be scenes filmed around L.A, so maybe we have lucky to get some paparazzi pics, and hopefully good quality pics as well. 

Thanks marinebing. They both look fu***** HOT and 10 years younger!  :chicken: But Leo, Leo... he's SOMETHING ELSE, sooooooooooooooooo handsome.  :drool::drool2:  

Jade: yep, his hair looks lighter to me as well, it's probably his natural color but I think they put some gel or another product that makes it look a bit darker, and Brad is naturally blondier than Leo. Also, I love his clothes style, just the colors are too bright, haha.   :p

2 hours ago, katchitup said:

Ugh I can't wait for that first teaser trailer! I'm thinking it should be here sometime this fall :woot: 

Also Camila commented on Leo's latest Instagram post :hehe: EDIT a bunch of celebs did!

Zach Braff comment is hilarious ? 

OMG OMG OMG!!!! *Need a cold shower!*

Leo looks soooooo fine! Brad looks good, too, but I'm focusing on Leo, though! Even in tacky ass 60s clothing, LOL, Leo makes it sexy :woot::wub:

Thanks Jade and Barbie for the throwback pics and marine for the Leo and Brad pic!

21 hours ago, katchitup said:

Ugh I can't wait for that first teaser trailer! I'm thinking it should be here sometime this fall :woot:

It's gonna be epic I bet... the picture Leo posted is everywhere and everywhere hyped :thumbsup: Only Lainey and her followers are downplaying it like always LOL