Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

You ladies are awesome! Thanks so much for all of this (gotta get used to Leo being clean shaven again)! This is so happening, and can't wait for the first trailer.

4 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Look at the expression they choose to make the Jordan Belfort doll from Wolf, LMAO, I can't...   :rofl:  :laugh:

That doll, though, hell no:huh:, LOL! That pose gotta go, too :tongue:

9 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Look at the expression they choose to make the Jordan Belfort doll from Wolf, LMAO, I can't...   :rofl:  :laugh:

https://www.toyshow.com.br/colecionaveis/action-figures/boneco-jordan-belfort-lobo-de-wall-street-wall-street-wolf-little-plum-escala-16-nerve-toys

This speech and especially this uhm grimace was one of the best scenes (next to the lemmon drug scene of course). Even my father who never ever comments Leos acting skills was like omfg :rofl:

Interesting theory about  who Leo and Brad's characters may be based upon

tarantino_news Did you know? The characters of Rick Dalton and Cliff Booth appear to be inspired by actor Burt Reynolds and his longtime stunt double-turned-director Hal Needham.
Reynolds had a regular role on the western television show Riverboat, where he first met Needham. The two joined the cast of Gunsmoke (from '62 to '65). Reynolds and Needham shared a bachelor pad together, as they became inseparable best friends, and used television to secure roles in low-budget films. The Summer of 1969 was also just before Reynolds became a household name, with breakout roles in Deliverance ('72) and White Lightning ('73). Hal Neeham made his directors debut with Smokey and the Bandit (1977) staring Burt Reynolds, who by that time was a "megastar." This is what makes the 82-year-old Reynolds’ casting as George Spahn so intriguing. With Burt, Tarantino is creating a living reference to the era via a man who lived through it. Reynolds is a witness to Manson’s decimation of peace and love, and can still relay what it was like to exist at the dawn of New Hollywood.

Barbie

Tks for new  Leo /set pix  , as well as,  older  GONY pix :flower:

Thanks Barbie for the on-set pic and old GONY pic (damn, he's gorgeous!) and ox for the news regarding Leo and Brad Pitt's characters! Can't wait for the eventual trailer (so impatient here, lol)

Did you all remember Koko the gorilla and the time Leo visited her? Well, here's a video tribute. He's at the 47 second mark. Can't really see his face, but he's so tender :wub6yh2cm:

On 6/20/2018 at 9:10 AM, Jade Bahr said:

This speech and especially this uhm grimace was one of the best scenes (next to the lemmon drug scene of course). Even my father who never ever comments Leos acting skills was like omfg :rofl:

That drug scene is classic! Still cracks me up.

Thanks ox for the video and pic! I remember Leo's excitement about the whole thing. I didn't realize how popular Koko and the whole knowledge with sign language really was.

I remember at the time Leo did the visit and hugged Koko, that's when I saw Leo's compassion at that point and that touched my heart.

11 hours ago, oxford25 said:

The girl below has great insta story about her encounter with Leo last night at private party at Hyde

What did she say? (I have no Instagram)

I love this video with Leo and Koko... so sweet, omg :heart:

Thanks everyone for sharing latest news :flower:

Jade

As to girl's comments : 

She said she has been a big fan for a long time

She said  he had on  baseball cap with hoodie /trying to be inconspicuous  in the crowd

That she wanted to say something but was too nervous to approach him & say something ( I think we can ALL identify with those comments )

Then a friend brought him over to her and she was almost unable to talk = like a deer in the headlights

Then she finally was able to say something and told him that she has been a fan since she saw him in Basketball Diaries

He  was surprised by her comments , and  very humbly said "Thanks , and then said that he is now 43 and made the film when he was 18 , and was she even alive back then ??

And she laughed and said "Yes," that she's been a fan for a long time

She said that  he was very humble, polite,  and fine looking :tongue:

Tks for the  Titanic pix ,  is one I've never seen :D

On 6/24/2018 at 6:59 PM, oxford25 said:

Jade

As to girl's comments : 

She said she has been a big fan for a long time

She said  he had on  baseball cap with hoodie /trying to be inconspicuous  in the crowd

That she wanted to say something but was too nervous to approach him & say something ( I think we can ALL identify with those comments )

Then a friend brought him over to her and she was almost unable to talk = like a deer in the headlights

Then she finally was able to say something and told him that she has been a fan since she saw him in Basketball Diaries

He  was surprised by her comments , and  very humbly said "Thanks , and then said that he is now 43 and made the film when he was 18 , and was she even alive back then ??

And she laughed and said "Yes," that she's been a fan for a long time

She said that  he was very humble, polite,  and fine looking :tongue:

Tks for the  Titanic pix ,  is one I've never seen :D

Big big thanks for sharing the girls comments :heart: I can TOTALLY identify with every single word she said :D  I think Leo really likes fans who didn't tell him how gorgeous he was in "Romeo and Juliet" or "Titanic" :rofl:

For years I met a girl who worked for a magazine agency or something like that and she was so lucky to interview Leo (I forgot for what movie). And right in the beginning she said I'm a big fan and my favorite movie is "Romeo and Juliet" and she told me she saw the panic in his face like 'omg another crazy fangirl, lord get me out here asap'. But then he recognised a tattoo on her arm and asked who the woman in the picture is (it was her grandmother) and he loved it :p Then they talked a little about their grandmothers before the interview started. She told me a bit more but it was over 10 years ago I can't remember everything anymore.