Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Person on JJ said this. 

Yesterday I was suppose to go see 2001: a Space Oddysey in the Hollywood Dome but in the morning someone called me to let me know they had the Dome booked all day for another event and they were sorry for the inconvenience. So today I found out this event was the filming of Tarantino's new movie which started in LA yesterday. Not sure if Leo was involved. This must've been a last minute request because I had booked my tickets since last week lol. Some photos from the set:

And than posted this pics below, it seems a 60's theatre, the outfits and cars are old too. 

https://imgur.com/a/okq2Rn8

A2C1WRc.png doYhR1c.jpg F3YDHOd.png SjkgYIf.png STL6JA3.png

thanks for the member at JJ that posted this.   :flower:

Barbie

Tks for filming pix , a poster at Award Watch/Once Upon Time thread  had just posted same pix   :flower:

Also just saw this pix on IG

Looking at the poster’s comments , they are suppose to be filming all day , and they will keep updating :thumbsup:

17DF1B7F-8C22-4146-B185-407D692D45F3.jpeg

This is hilarious.   :rofl:

Tiffany Haddish Hit on Leonardo DiCaprio & Told Him Her One Stipulation for the Hookup

Tiffany Haddish spoke with THR in her cover story (pictured above) about hitting on Leonardo DiCaprio at a recent party.

“Yeah, I met him at a party two, three months ago, and I asked him if he’d let me hit that. He’s like, ‘Tiffany, you’re so funny.’ I’m like, ‘I’m serious.’ And then he goes, ‘I mean, I’d do it, but …’ I was like, ‘Come on, wasn’t you in a squad? The coochie squad or something?’” Tiffany recalled.

“I told him, ‘My only stipulation: I wanna do it with you as your character in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.’ He starts bustin’ up laughin,” she continued.

“‘Why?’ he asks, and I say, ‘Cause I feel like that performance deserves a real reward and that reward is this (gestures at her own body),” Tiffany added.

She continued, “He starts goin’ into how he got into the role, how he worked with these kids and all this stuff, and I’m just listenin’ and listenin’, like, ‘Mmm-hmm, mmm-hmm.’ I finally go, ‘All that’s good, I just need to know, When’s this gonna happen?’”

http://www.justjared.com/2018/06/13/tiffany-haddish-hit-on-leonardo-dicaprio-told-him-her-one-stipulation-for-the-hookup/

Thanks Barbie, ox, Cult Icon and Jade for the pics and all the filming news(so excited, y'all)! That was pretty cool to see what actors would look like as women. Leo and Chris Evans would make gorgeous women.

Welcome Microtek!

Love that story about Tiffany Haddish...Tiffany, go girl ?

LA Sightings

Dennise Sophia Yanes@ohneezyyy

LEONARDO DICAPRIO I JUST MET HIM OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG lord help me

Rakieeee@RHranka

Today I yelled after someone to hold the elevator door... turns out @LeoDiCaprio did not want to spend 2 minutes in total awkward silence together