Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Tuesdai

I remember that cute  pix from one of the Revenant premieres, tks :smile: 

The too funny  girl in wedding dress premiere vid was from  one of the Wolf of Wall Street premieres,  as you can see costar Jean DuJardin standing next to him in vid :smile: 

Thanks Tuesdai(haven't tried that meat product), ox, Barbie and Jade for the links, posts, pics, news!

Cool on the news about Cannes, ox, thanks for that!

Aww :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone: to the pic of him and the little girl, and I do remember that video with the 'bride'. He took it in stride, which was cool of him.

I'm late but that lady in the video is hilarious (I"m Brazilian). I'm surprised she was able to function. If I saw Leo live in a restaurant I wouldn't be able to eat and would probably just lock myself in the bathroom and start to cry... 

Asking for a picture? the awkwardness of being denied a picture would stop me from asking...I would probably just steal his napkin or some other insanity.

Thanks Tuesdai and Jade for the pics, links and info!

When he did his interview for Good Morning America during his promo for J. Edgar, I felt like I was in Leo heaven, hell yeah! Then I was brought back to life again, LOL!

I don't think I'd approach him at all, especially if he''s just hanging out. Aww, kelly, I think you'd be fine :D

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

Asking for a picture? the awkwardness of being denied a picture would stop me from asking...I would probably just steal his napkin or some other insanity.

Nah, I wouldn't want a pic...hug and a kiss, though *in my head*