Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks ox for the videos :stormy:! He really getting in shape in for "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood." Hopefully, someone (or possibly someone working in production for the project) will sneak a picture while behind the scenes :angel: lol. 

And, BarbiErin, calibi, sexyleo, jade, bnkenobi , sap675 and anyone I missed for new pictures, updates etc. 

Video of Leo with Jonah at 1Oak   and  tweet from girl who claimed she sat at his table at club last night

Karen Lee @Karennlee 9h9 hours ago

Sat at Leonardo DiCaprio’s table at the club last night. He didn’t say a single word to me, just a glance. Still fulfilling.

Tuesdai

Have all my fingers and toes crossed  hoping that Margot will costar with Leo again , they have great chemistry :clap: 

thanks tuesday, angel, jade and ox for all the updates.    :grouphug:

Leo's eyes in the 1st  pix are to die for

True ox, and he's tanned so his blue eyes pop even more.    :wub6yh2cm:

bnkenobi: sorry but I needed to put an avatar really similar to yours,  :p I mean, this beauty.   :heart:

Also, I need to say he's looking sooo HOT on that video behind Scorsese, gahhh, he's looking SUPER fine.    :baronfaint:

Thanks Tuesdai, ox, sap and Barbie for all the pics, videos and news! Y'all hooking it up!

2 hours ago, sap675 said:

Ladies, is this simple the angle of a different show or has he genuinely lost weight to get movie role ready?

What are your opinions?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiFaVFFA5cP/

To me, he looks the same, just different angles and maybe the picture flash, tan...hell Leo looks good! Especially with those gorgeous eyes:wub6yh2cm:

Both of those pics are new to me, Tuesdai. Leo's looking hot in that rehearsal pic:laugh:

Tuesdai, I think I like Inception because of how fine he looked! I could watch that film 50 million times, still not get the plot, LOL, and have every type of XXXXXX rated fantasy in the world.

Leo cleans up nicely, so when I saw a pic of him the first time after the scruff and when he was looking like his usual self, I melted again:D. I did like the longer hair and ponytail, though. He has beautiful hair.

1 hour ago, SexyLeo91 said:

Tuesdai, I think I like Inception because of how fine he looked! I could watch that film 50 million times, still not get the plot, LOL, and have every type of XXXXXX rated fantasy in the world.

Leo cleans up nicely, so when I saw a pic of him the first time after the scruff and when he was looking like his usual self, I melted again:D. I did like the longer hair and ponytail, though. He has beautiful hair.

He was indeed handsome :excited::baronfaint: in "Inception." But watching it once was enough times for me :Amelie_wft: lol. Well, according to IMDb the plot was: Dom Cobb (Leonardo DiCaprio) is a thief with the rare ability to enter people's dreams and steal their secrets from their subconscious. His skill has made him a hot commodity in the world of corporate espionage but has also cost him everything he loves. Cobb gets a chance at redemption when he is offered a seemingly impossible task: Plant an idea in someone's mind. If he succeeds, it will be the perfect crime, but a dangerous enemy anticipates Cobb's every move. 

Whereas I "grasp" enough of the plot to see what Scorsese was trying to convey throughout the story, the ending just made me mad: Was he or was he NOT still in the dream??? :oh_no::dry::/:angry::idk: I don't like abstract endings with films. Never with me and the "scruffy Leo"...but I do agree he does have NICE hair :angie:

P.S. "Shutter Island Leo" and "Wolf Of Wall Street Leo" is handsome as well. But, still "Inception Leo" for the win.