Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

OMG OMG! Thanks ox, Jade, bnkenobi and Barbie for all the pics and links! Ohhh my *getting lustful thoughts out of my head* :laugh:Leo is bae!

4 hours ago, katchitup said:

Damn, how many times have we said he looks amazing in grey? :heart::drool:

That color brings out his lovely skin tone and those eyes...those eyes...:wub:

Love this "He is still looking to young to play Howard Hughes"

Haha, yes.  :D

Sure, even Lainey wouldn't be able to NOT notice how hot Leo looks, in fact I always thought she have a repressed love for him and that's why she's always bashing him, lol.   :laugh:

But besides this, she brought interesting questions in this article (which is QUITE rare in her case), but got me thinking, this part. And she calls the movie Once Upon A Time In LA...   :cain: :tongue:

Once Upon A Time In LA will star Leo and Brad Pitt in a story supposedly about an actor living next door to Sharon Tate at the time of the Manson murders. The last time I posted about the project was a month ago when Vulture noted that even though Margot Robbie was reported to be in negotiations to star as Sharon Tate, she’d yet to be confirmed. And so far, there is still no confirmation that she’s committed. Margot was not in Vegas with Leo and QT yesterday. Nor was she mentioned at all in Deadline’s very flattering coverage of Quentin and Leo’s appearance as part of the Sony presentation. 

The Manson murders weren’t mentioned at all either. So…has the story changed? Has it changed because so many people, including Sharon Tate’s sister, objected to the project and, in particular, to a director like QT, with that signature QT violent aesthetic, telling the story?

Anyway, hopefully Margot will be on the movie, playing Sharon Tate or any other character, I just want her to be in the movie.

Still, Brad Pitt is confirmed on the movie and was not there, so the fact that Margot was not there doesn't mean too much, especially because there is nothing to show yet and not much can be said as well. And Margot was or still is in Morocco with her friends from what I saw.