Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

She was slamming Hilary Duff too for playing her sister in a recent movie project... slowly for me it looks more like she is discrediting all her movie competitor LOL Saying Jennifer Lawrence isn't pretty enough to play Sharon was an unnecessary thing too in my eyes. So much for the topic disrespect.

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

She was slamming Hilary Duff too for playing her sister in a recent movie project... slowly for me it looks more like she is discrediting all her movie competitor LOL Saying Jennifer Lawrence isn't pretty enough to play Sharon was an unnecessary thing too in my eyes. So much for the topic disrespect.

That's really obnoxious. I think Jennifer Lawrence is beautiful and she's a better actress than Kate Bosworth, imo.

It's often controversy when there's a living relative to someone they want to make a movie about. Although the movie is not about Sharon Tate, but I agree that Leo knows how to pick his movies, he pulled out of Steve Jobs after his wife asked Bale and him not to participate, so he knows when to sign and when not to.

The Manson thing is historical in one way and it didn't happen yesterday. I also agree that it will probably turn into something fictional, Tarantino is not known for historically accurate movies. So, wait and see. 

Thx everyone for the news and pics !!

14 hours ago, marinebing said:

I agree that Leo knows how to pick his movies, he pulled out of Steve Jobs after his wife asked Bale and him not to participate, so he knows when to sign and when not to.

So true!

Thanks ox for the pics of his arrival and Barbie for the interview clip. I haven't seen that in eons! May see GONY tonight!

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Barbie

Tks for GONY clip :smile: 

Today is VIP showing for annual  Amory Art Show in NY , we know Leo has attended in the past, we'll have to see if he shows again :idk: 

Is the VIP today or was it way back earlier this month?

sap675

Oops, you're right, as I knew it was in March and was  thinking it was at the end, but it took  place earlier this month.

So , I guess , the next public event that Leo normally attends where we get pix will be Coachella /April 13-15 :smile: