Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hey, guys! 

I remember seeing a pic from 1995 Cannes film festival (since I can't find it anywhere I'm no longer sure it was Cannes 1995 lol), Leo was standing in the people, wearing his headband and making a funny face for the camera, it was kinda random shot, he was wearing a leather jacket and checkered pants or something like that, it wasn't very close shot neither very far, but you could see him from head to toe, and it was a night shot.

If my memory serves me right by_princess posted that pic here years ago and I clearly remember I saved it but now I can't find it anywhere, I've searched it thousand times on the net but can't find it, maybe you can guess what pic I mean and maybe you have it to post ?:blush: 

Domhnall Gleeson about working with Leo and Tom Cruise. 

The two Hollywood A-listers are known for taking their jobs seriously on set and now their co-star has revealed what it’s really like to work with them.

Gleeson starred opposite Leo in The Revenant and with Cruise in American Made, learning a solid work ethic from both actors.

Speaking with Short List, he said: “Laziness is the only thing that’s not allowed.

“That’s what you learn [working] with people like Leo [DiCaprio] and Tom Cruise.”

He added: “They both work like f***ing maniacs. They lead by example.”

Gleeson’s claims shouldn’t be surprising with Leo winning an Oscar by putting his body through freezing temperatures for The Revenant.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/929520/Leonardo-DiCaprio-The-Revenant-Tom-Cruise-American-Made-Domhnall-Gleeson

This pic inside the article is new to me. 

the-revenant-1262380.jpg