Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

TV News Roundup: History Releases Trailer for Leonardo DiCaprio’s ‘The Men Who Built America: Frontiersmen’

FIRST LOOKS

Variety has obtained an exclusive promo of History’s “The Men Who Built America: Frontiersmen.” The network will premiere the first episode of the four-part, eight-hour docuseries on March 7 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Leonardo DiCaprio serves as executive producer along with Jennifer Davisson and Stephen David. The series is a dramatic portrayal of frontier icons such as Daniel Boone, Meriwether Lewis, William Clark, and Davy Crockett, as they explore uncharted land. The show will also include exclusive interviews with experts and survivalists.  Watch the trailer below.

SPECIALS

In honor of musical theatre legend Andrew Lloyd Webber’s 70th birthday celebration, NBC will air “Andrew Lloyd Webber Tribute to a Superstar” on March 28 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The special will include reflection and conversation with Lloyd Webber as well as appearances by Glenn Close, John Legend, Lin-Manuel Miranda, and the Young People’s Chorus of New York City. Lloyd Webber is the creative mind behind some of Broadway’s greatest productions like “Evita,” “Cats,” “The Phantom of the Opera,” and “Jesus Christ Superstar.”

CASTING

Stephanie March will reprise her role on “Law & Order: SVU” in an April episode titled “Sunk Cost Fallacy.” March starred as ADA Alex Cabot for more than 90 episodes. In the new episode, Mariska Hargitay’s character, Lieutenant Olivia Benson, will cross paths with Cabot when searching for an abducted mother and daughter. Since leaving the series in 2012, March has had guest roles in the television series “Nightcap” and “Odd Mom Out.”

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/tv-news-roundup-the-men-who-built-america-frontiersmen-exclusive-1202718824/

Bnkenobi

Tks for HQ pix , as well as , History Channel /Appian Way series :flower:

Calibi

Tks for our lastest Leo / LA sighting :smile:

Sap

Re: Leo’s pendant 

In the Angie Martinez pix , it looks like he has on his regular W (Wolf) necklace & the new pendant 

But in Night Before pix it looks like the W pendant is gone 

To me the new pendant looks somewhat like a small wolf , or at least not a flat pendant 

Maybe in future pix , we’ll get a clearer view 

Plus since all his close pals , also , wear the W pendant , it’ll be interesting to see if they , also, have a new pendant 

thanks for the pic, calibi. 

It seems Leo was in 2 Oscar after parties, the one from Madonna.

The guest list also included Chelsea Handler, Leonardo DiCaprio, Bradley CooperJennifer AnistonAshton KutcherMila KunisSam RockwellWoody HarrelsonEmma StoneParis JacksonOffsetGreta GerwigAmy AdamsMiley CyrusLiam HemsworthSacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/inside-madonnas-oscars-2018-afterparty/

Jay Z and Beyoncé. 

Stars like Tracee Ellis RossDrake, Tiffany Haddish, Leonardo DiCaprioTobey Maguire, Mindy KalingBJ NovakShonda Rhimes, Whoopi GoldbergUsher, DJ Khaled, Jordan Peele and Angela Bassett were all on the exclusive list, and received invitations that read, "No sitting, only dancing."

http://www.etonline.com/inside-beyonce-and-jay-zs-epic-oscars-after-party-honoring-mary-j-blige-97675

Cute article about Leo and his lack of appearance at the Oscars 2018 :p

It's the Oscars — Will Somebody Please Tell Me Where Leonardo DiCaprio Is?

The only reason I watch the Oscars (aside from being able to do my job, and seeing badass women get their glory) is Leonardo DiCaprio.

Seeing Leo on a red carpet is like seeing one of those rare flowering plants that only emerges every seven years. We look forward to it every awards season and look, I'll be honest, his appearances this year haven't been frequent enough for my liking.

It's the 2018 Oscars today and while Leo isn't nominated for anything, it kinda doesn't feel right not seeing that cutie face in the crowd. We hoped maybe he'd just skipped the red carpet but, alas, it looks like it wasn't to be. In lieu of fresh pics, we'll just have to take a walk down memory lane . . .

thanks for the sighting calibi.

Now this is sooo exciting, can't wait!!!   :chicken:  

Zoë Bell on Quentin Tarantino’s New Movie: The World Is Going to Implode ‘With So Much Genius in One Space’

Zoë Bell is staying put in the Quentin Tarantino movie universe. The stuntwoman and actress confirmed on the red carpet for “Gringo” (via The Wrap) that she’ll be reuniting with her longtime collaborator on his ninth feature, “Once Upon A Time in Hollywood.” The reunion marks the seventh Tarantino movie Bell will work on after two “Kill Bill” films, “Death Proof,” “Inglourious Basterds,” “Django Unchained,” and “The Hateful Eight.”

“I’m gonna be working in some capacity, which I can’t speak to yet, but I’m really excited,” Bell said about “Once Upon A Time in Hollywood.”

The movie takes place in Los Angeles in 1969 at the height of hippy Hollywood. Leonardo DiCaprio is starring as Rick Dalton, a former popular television star struggling to make it in the movie business. Dalton is joined by his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth, played by Brad Pitt. The two happen to live next door to Sharon Tate, and their Hollywood struggle will somehow get caught up in the Manson murders. Margot Robbie is rumored to be the frontrunner to play Tate.

With both DiCaprio and Pitt re-teaming with Tarantino after “Django Unchained” and “Inglourious Basterds,” respectively, “Once Upon A Time in

Hollywood” is already one of the director’s most star-driven efforts. Bell already knows buzz around the film is sky high, and she teases that
other casting choices she’s heard from Tarantino are just as major as Pitt and DiCaprio.

“With those two coming aboard and the others I’ve heard sort of percolating,” Bell said, “I’m wondering how the world’s not going to implode with so much genius working in the same space.”

http://www.indiewire.com/2018/03/zoe-bell-quentin-tarantino-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-pitt-dicaprio-1201937156/