Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 2/27/2018 at 4:17 AM, oxford25 said:

And old black and white of Leo taken in front of famed The Fairmont Château Frontenac when he was in Quebec  for filming  that I've never seen

fairmont_chateau_frontenac_el_castillo_hotel_al_que_van_los_famosos_7123053_1000x762.jpg

ahm... when was that ? what did he film in Quebec ? I don't seem to know, the pic seems from 2004-2006 tho :unsure: 

I think that pic can be of when he was filming Catch me if you can, the scene where he is arrasted by Tom Hanks near the end, that place was suppose to be in France... if I'm not mistaken was filmed in Canada, but I can be wrong of course. 

FINALLYYY!! I'm excited for this. I had my reservations about this film because of the Manson backlash, but it sounds like it's more of a tale about Hollywood around that time period, and not completely Manson centered. :thumbsup: 

Leo and Brad together?! Hell yes :woot: 

I'm wondering if this filming will be fairly under wraps as most of his movies are. 

17 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Leo's Oscar speech two years ago today, is the most watched Oscar acceptance speech at YouTube :thumbsup: 

AWESOME :thumbsup:GOOOOO LEO :stormy:

Thanks a million Oxford for the great updates:flower:

I'M BEYOND EXCITED about new Leo movie!!!

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH:excited::excited::excited:

Set pix plzzzzzzzz:bounce:

Also,BIG THANKS to the wonderful Leo fans who shared latest updates:grouphug:

5 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Sick

The Vanity Fair article didn't state what film Leo was filming at time, but , like you, I would imagine it was when he was there for Aviator :smile: 

can you post the article ?:blush: 

5 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I think that pic can be of when he was filming Catch me if you can, the scene where he is arrasted by Tom Hanks near the end, that place was suppose to be in France... if I'm not mistaken was filmed in Canada, but I can be wrong of course. 

I guess you're right, just checked and that's what Wikipedia says about "Catch Me If You Can" filming dates and locations:

The original start date was January 2002,[4] but was pushed to February 7 in Los Angeles, California.[17] Locations included Burbank, Downey, New York City, LA/Ontario International Airport (which doubled for Miami International Airport), Quebec City and Montreal.[18] The film was shot in 147 locations in only 52 days. DiCaprio reflected, "Scenes that we thought would take three days took an afternoon".[19] Filming ran from April 25–30 in Park Avenue, just outside the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. Production moved to Orange, New Jersey and returned to Brooklyn for bank and courthouse scenes. Shooting also took place at the TWA Flight Center at John F. Kennedy International Airport.[20] Quebec City was chosen for its European character and French feel. Place Royale, within Old Quebec, stands for Montrichard—the church in the background of the arrest scene is Notre-Dame-des-Victoires.[21] Filming ended on May 12 in Montreal.[22]

3 hours ago, Angell said:

Thanks girls for the news. I’m so exciting for the new movie, loved the title. So happy he’s gonna work with Pitt:stormy:                         Found this lovely pic:heart: anyone knows who is this girl? 

411569FC-1909-4C6F-8AEC-439B9D2CCF4F.jpeg

This girl is Ruby, daughter of Leo's good friend Tobey Maguire. 

Sick

Yes, Barbie is right that CYMC filmed scenes in Quebec, but , The Aviator did as well in 2003 .  They filmed the scenes at the Hepburn estate in Quebec, and ,also, filmed other scenes in  Montreal

And probably for both films, Leo stayed in the 5 star   Fairmont Chateau Frontenac Hotel which he is pictured in front of , so , yes, the pix of him could have been taken during either filming :smile: 

As to the article, I went searching for it just now on Twitter, but since the article appeared Twitter is filled with 1,000 tweets about  the Leo /Brad /Tarantino project, and I can no longer find it .  It just consisted of pix of various celebs in front of famous landmarks  :smile: 

88.jpg

Oscar pre parties

This weekend we have our pre Oscar parties including the Night Before party that Leo is part co host of , hopefully , we'll have sightings of Leo at some of the pre and post parties :smile: 

Angell

I recall that adorable pix of Leo and Ruby,  always worth reposting :smile: 

6 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Sick

Yes, Barbie is right that CYMC filmed scenes in Quebec, but , The Aviator did as well in 2003 .  They filmed the scenes at the Hepburn estate in Quebec, and ,also, filmed other scenes in  Montreal

And probably for both films, Leo stayed in the 5 star   Fairmont Chateau Frontenac Hotel which he is pictured in front of , so , yes, the pix of him could have been taken during either filming :smile: 

As to the article, I went searching for it just now on Twitter, but since the article appeared Twitter is filled with 1,000 tweets about  the Leo /Brad /Tarantino project, and I can no longer find it .  It just consisted of pix of various celebs in front of famous landmarks  :smile: 

88.jpg

oh got it, pic seems more 2004 so I guess it's from The Aviator era

thanks girls :wave: 

LA Sighting 

Carolyn Kokoska@DirtNaaasty

Out for my bday dinner and Leo DiCaprio and I just grazed chests walking past each other. Drake just got here too. My not-so-great bday maybe just took a very dramatic turn for the better????

8 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Another pix from last week 

Don't cry buddy!  Great things ahead....  'hang in there'!!!!!!!!!!!    :-)   

Life is soooooo short I hope you make the best of it.  We're all 'routing' for you man!!  

Tee hee ---------   I'm all caught up!  Don't miss me too much I'm leaving these boards because I realized some things.  Wish you all the beast Leo!  <3  oh hahhaha!