Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

22 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

Thanks ox, calibi and Angell for the pics and links!

Cool pic of Leo with Q-Tip and Raekwon, two underappreciated hip hop icons! Aww to the pic of Leo with the cutie pie. So good with kids :smile:

Looooooove the cover photo with Scorsese.  Looking sooo good!

We agree again!  Would love to see him with some of his own.

Love you Leo!!!

Leo's Oscar speech two years ago today, is the most watched Oscar acceptance speech at YouTube :thumbsup: 

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Oscar win in 2016 has been watched more times on YouTube than any other acceptance speech.

The clip of the Hollywood star finally picking up the best actor statuette for The Revenant, after several Oscar nominations, has been viewed more than 11 million times.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/entertainment/leonardo-dicaprio-tops-list-of-most-watched-oscar-speeches-830337.html

Calibi

Tks for note from Leo's /Oscar limo driver,  I enjoyed reading about her encounter/conversation with Leo :smile: 

From EW new Manson movie casting news !!

Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio to star in Quentin Tarantino's new film

For the lead roles in his new film, Quentin Tarantino has turned to two familiar faces.

Inglorious Basterds star Brad Pitt and Django Unchained star Leonardo DiCaprio will reunite with the filmmaker for his ninth film, which Sony Pictures announced Wednesday is officially titled Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

Set in 1969 Los Angeles, the production will feature DiCaprio as Rick Dalton, the former star of a western TV series, and Pitt as his longtime stunt double Cliff Booth. They’re both struggling to survive in a Hollywood they no longer recognize. Although, one person they do recognize is Rick’s next-door neighbor: Sharon Tate.

“I’ve been working on this script for five years, as well as living in Los Angeles County most of my life, including in 1969, when I was seven years old,” says Tarantino. “I’m very excited to tell this story of an L.A. and a Hollywood that don’t exist anymore. And I couldn’t be happier about the dynamic teaming of DiCaprio & Pitt as Rick & Cliff.”

From Variety more detail and character's names

CREDIT: Rex/Shutterstock

Brad Pitt is joining Leonardo DiCaprio in Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming Manson movie, which will be titled “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.”

Tarantino, who is writing and directing, describes the project as “a story that takes place in Los Angeles in 1969, at the height of hippy Hollywood.

Leonardo DiCaprio will play Rick Dalton, former star of a western TV series, while Brad Pitt will be his longtime stunt double, Cliff Booth.

“Both are struggling to make it in a Hollywood they don’t recognize anymore. But Rick has a very famous next-door neighbor…Sharon Tate,” Tarantino added.

“I’ve been working on this script for five years, as well as living in Los Angeles County most of my life, including in 1969, when I was 7 years old,” Tarantino said in a statement. “I’m very excited to tell this story of an L.A., and a Hollywood that don’t exist anymore. And I couldn’t be happier about the dynamic teaming of DiCaprio & Pitt as Rick & Cliff.”

I'm soo exicted about the movie news, loved the title Once upon a time in Hollywood.   :thumbsup:  Glad to know more details about Leo's character and nice that Pitt is in too, I think this movie will be great, YEAH!  :stormy:   :chicken:

thanks a lot for the articles, ox. 

Yeah, I had noticed Leo's Oscar speech have 11 million of views on youtube, the most viewed, GO LEO!  :clap:

jade: thanks to post that sweet instagram post.