Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Below are some new pix of Leo coming out of 1 OAK in NY last night,  the caption claims the blonde in pix is not Camila, but it looks like her to me :idk: 

90.png 91.png 92.png 93.png 94.png 95.png

Who's the brunette in the 4th picture? Is that Camilas mother? She seems like always around... talking about mothers, when was the last time Leo was seen with his mother? Normally I have the feeling she's spending plenty of time with Leo; it's no award season time for Leo, but still.... gives me a weird vibe not seeing her around him for such a long time.

From Page Six mention of Leo at Rhi's 30th birthday party last night

Rihanna rang in her 30th birthday on Tuesday with an elegant dinner in New York with close family and friends – followed by a champagne-flushed party with a performance from Toni Braxton.

RiRi celebrated her milestone birthday at the luxuriant Landmark Rooms with stars including Paris Hilton and Leonardo DiCaprio, who snuck into the party later. Also, there was Rihanna’s billionaire Saudi boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, whom sources say she looked “very close with” all night.

Rihanna’s group shared a four-course meal at The Grill, before moving to the landmarked Pool space for the afterparty, where Braxton performed.

An insider exclusively told “Page Six TV,” “It was a really elegant black-tie event. Rihanna and her guests dined on gnudi with caviar and peppered filet mignon, washed down with a lot of champagne.

“The dinner was followed by a big party at The Pool. Rihanna was with her new boyfriend, who was at her side all night, and Toni Braxton performed.” Other sources say Braxton is revered among RiRi’s circle of friends, and the birthday girl “is a huge fan” who was “clearly delighted” to have the recently engaged singer perform six songs.

“They crushed hundreds of bottles of champagne, and Leo DiCaprio snuck into the afterparty through a side door.”

DiCaprio, 43, has remained friends with Rihanna after she briefly dated one of his friends in 2015, we’re told.

Bnkenobi

Tks for more larger  Leo /club pix :flower:

Thanks ox for the instagram info. And thanks girls for the updates and pics. I’m not so good at identifying people so I can’t say if it’s camila or no lmfao but it makes sense about being her.  And jade yes I was wondering if his mom went to Amsterdam or not(actually, if they celebrate her birthday together or not). 

More information on the video taken of Leo

Leo DiCaprio Was Casually on the Corner Street of Our Office Waiting For a Yellow Cab Like An Average Joe 

So earlier today KFC Radio’s right hand man Tommy Leigh aka Norwegian Tom, comes up from getting lunch mid-day and casually drops that he just ran into Leo downstairs. Someone uttered Leo who? As if there are other Leo’s in this universe. It’s Leonardo DiCaprio and nobody else. But there he was downstairs by himself on the corner of our office right near the Matcha place everyone obsesses over waiting for a cab. Wait hold on…why is Leo taking yellow cabs around the city? How does he not have a driver? Dude is just in the middle of the Flat Iron district on a day everyone was outside enjoying the rare warmth as if no one would notice him.

Tommy said when he whipped his phone out some girl on line at the store actually said, “Yeaaah it’s Leonardo DiCaprio” in the snottiest tone to tell all of the people watching to relax this happens all the time. Listen lady, if I’m strolling the streets and I walk into Leo I’m stopping whatever I’m doing and taking it in. If I’m on the phone with my mother and she needs the most vital information at that very moment I’m still hanging up and taking a picture/video. When we did Barstool at the Ball Park last year for Yankees/Red Sox we had a suite and somehow our suite was in a better location (right behind home plate) than Leo’s who was a few sections over. Frankie Borrelli literally stood outside the door after the game for 20 minutes just hoping he’d get a glimpse of him (he never came out). He’s that rare level of celebrity that is a complete show stopper. Every guy wants to be him, every woman wants to be with him.

I started to wonder, what does Leo do in New York City when he has no plans? He was by himself here wandering around just like myself when all my plans cancel and my friends go to do something without me (a usual occurrence). Feits and Keith said that their regular bartender at The Smith downstairs said Leo is always there. AT THE SMITH??It’s a pretty normal bar in the city and a good time always, but it does not jump out as Leo’s spot whatsoever. I will now be going there everyday after work waiting in the corner booth with binoculars.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/leo-dicaprio-was-casually-on-the-corner-street-of-our-office-waiting-for-a-yellow-cab-like-an-average-joe

Calibi

Tks for comments from Tommy Leigh of Barstool Sports who took the video I posted , I especially loved these comments he made   He’s that rare level of celebrity that is a complete show stopper. Every guy wants to be him, every woman wants to be with him.     :thumbsup:

Barbie

Tks for BD interview , is one I've never seen :smile: