Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

MAMMA MIA!!!!!!!!!!! MR.TOTAL HOTNESS LOOKS GREAT:drool:Extremely handsome :baronfaint:

Oxford

thanks a million dear heart for the wonderful Leo goodies :flower: you are a gem :hug:

bnkenobi 

Big thanks for the amazing pix:flower: you rock :thumbsup:

Jade & Calibi

Thank you so much for the wonderful updates :flower::grouphug:

12 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Watched the clip and if I'm correct those poor girls went away for like 5 minutes and in those 5 minutes Leo showed up. Damn I would be in tears too!!! What a missed opportunity :oh_no:

DWJ36gtX0AA3a4I.jpg

While I watched the show every time I saw this blonde bombshell I was like uhm Leo would like her and of course she's standing next to him in this photo. Probably a coincidence but still... It's like I knew it :p

Jade

Tks for more Leo vids :smile: 

The blonde you  mentioned next to Leo in the pix I posted above , is tv host and actress Nicollette Van Dam, she is infact the person who took the  insta story vid of Leo and Nadal going to their seats that I posted above the picture of her and Leo :p 

bnkenobi, ox and jade: thanks for the updates.    :flower:

Jade, on that video I thought the girls were crying because they saw him... but no, poor girls, I would be devasted if I lost the chance to see him because of 5 minutes.   :cry:  thanks to explain what happened. 

15 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Watched the clip and if I'm correct those poor girls went away for like 5 minutes and in those 5 minutes Leo showed up. Damn I would be in tears too!!! What a missed opportunity

Sad isn’t it?! Someone told them he would enter the venue through the back entrance. They went there only to hear from a bodyguard that they were standing at the wrong place and now they missed him

Pix of Leo with Miss Netherlands at recent Gala

The BAFTA Awards are this Sunday, and they posted a nice pix lead up pix  of Leo and Kate taken backstage at 2016 awards

DWLS1AFXkAciQeU.jpg

Angell

Going by Milano's insta story Leo & pals are in Cognac France as of today :smile: