Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

^I'm afraid he does. Those people are creating for example instagram accounts to write horrible things about both of them and tagging everyone he and Camila knows including every single gossip site. It's pretty disgusting. Those people claiming Leos behavior isn't normal - but uhm their own behavior is normal??? :rofl:

Spoiler

I really have no words for this amount of stupidity. This is why I can't take such 'opinions' seriously.

^That's what they're saying in their denials about not dating each other. But to know the full truth you have to be Leo or Cami and not a fan from the very outside with a glimpse of their lives, basically not knowing anything for sure. And now I have enough said about this topic :smile:

From  Artnet nice article about Leo's LDF donating lights to LACMA

Chris Burden’s ‘Urban Light’ at LACMA Is Getting an Environmentally Friendly Overhaul Thanks to Leonardo DiCaprio

The actor's foundation urged LACMA to reduce its carbon footprint with energy-efficient bulbs

.https://news.artnet.com/art-world/leonardo-dicaprio-chris-burden-urban-light-1222172#.WoMfzF7lC80.twitter

urban-light.jpg

At same time I wonder if we will actually be seeing new pix of Leo in Amsterdam on Thursday  ?

Also wanted to let you know (if you don't already ;) ),Leo's going to be in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on 15 February :excited:He'll be the guest speaker at the annual Good Money Gala where his LDF, along with many other foundations and organisations, will receive a donation. Former guest speakers included Bill Clinton and George Clooney and they were both interviewed on stage. Hoping for the same with Leo this year!! :D I'll keep an eye out for more news on this.

Angell

Tks for Leo /Kate Titanic/RR side by side pix :smile: 

Over the years I've noticed that be it pix of him kissing movie costars or paps pix of him kissing his girlfriends that he  likes to embrace /or touch a woman face when he kisses her :p 

22 minutes ago, oxford25 said:

At same time I wonder if we will actually be seeing new pix of Leo in Amsterdam on Thursday  ?

At first I thought so too, considering his mom's birthday is the day before if he'd want to celebrate with her :smile: Just checked the website and they still mention Leo as the main guest of the evening and it states they're "delighted with his presence". There will be a livestream of the event, hope I'll be home from work in time to watch it, even if he decides to just skype in lol!! :D