Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From NY Post,  they claim Leo has a new apt he's been staying at when in NY

Leonardo DiCaprio is starring in a Charles Manson-themed movie by Quentin Tarantino, set to be released in 2019.

This marks the actor’s first film since winning the Oscar for best actor for his role in 2015’s “The Revenant.”

But for the last few months — given all the downtime between gigs — DiCaprio has been shacking up in a three-bedroom apartment at 172 Madison Ave, a glassy new development at East 33rd Street.

“He’s been living there for several months,” a spy says.

The recently completed luxury condo from Tessler Developments currently has one- to three-bedroom units with chef’s kitchens and floor-to-ceiling windows priced from $1.55 million, StreetEasy shows.

The only three-bedroom currently on the market is a 3,548-square-foot penthouse asking $14 million

A smaller three-bedroom measuring 2,146 square feet is about to hit the market for around $6.12 million, sources say.

Building amenities include a 67-foot saltwater pool, a children’s playroom, a gym, a club room and spas for both humans and their pets.

Calibi

Tks for the lastest  Leo/Manson movie casting news :smile: 

12 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Honestly had to google Michael Madsen, but yeah familiar face :D

haha, don't worry, by his name only I didn't knew who he was... but when I saw the video I knew it, hehe. BTW, he was in Tarantino's The Hateful eight. 

lalagirl, calibi and ox: thanks for the updates.     :flower:

I have to say I never was a big Tarantino fan or more I never watched his movies because most of them are just not my cup of coffee (tried to watch the one with George Clooney and lots of vampires and blood and failed hard; same for Pulp Fiction). I saw "Inglourious Basterds" and of course "Django" & "The Hateful Eight". Liked all of them surprisingly :p Loved to see Leo being out of his comfort zone in "Django" and I hope for something similar with this 2nd collaboration.

My fav Tarantino movie is Reservoir Dogs, and yes, it was a gross, violent mess at times, LOL. My second fave is Django Unchained(also, Kill Bill V2) and Leo got to play the villain. I just never got to seeing Hateful Eight, but I'll eventually see it.

Looking forward to this movie soon. 2019 seems so far away, but, oh well, excited :biggrin:

If you recall before the Oscars Leo bet Tom Hardy that Tom  would be nominated , and if he proved to be right Tom had to get a new tattoo that read "Leo knows all" 

The girls below were lucky enough to meet Tom today in San Francisco , and you can see the "Leo knows all" tattoo on his arm :p 

tom.jpg IMG_0028.PNG

tom2.jpg

Another Leo sighting from last night

Trevell J.‏ @trevell_johnson 8h8 hours ago

•  

Turnt up with my favorite actor last night?@LeoDiCaprio #LAlitty?