Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

^It's cute to see him deeply interested into something :heart: He seems always attentive then. Like that about him.

:wub: Yeah that is an adorable trait of his.

WOW! Thanks ox for all the pics of Leo from Instagram and bnkenobi for the link!

Looking so sexy (I wanna see those beautiful eyes) and I do wanna see him work with Scorsese again.

I hope this is true and Margot will join Leo in Tarantino's movie. But this is Daily Mail and I think they are just assuming, I saw this in other sites too but it seems they are all just assuming Margot will be on the movie because it was said several times she was approached by Quentin to play Sharon Tate. I hope she will be on the movie but in another character, one that can relate with Leo's role, because I want to see them together on screen again.  :happy: Hope soon we will have more info about the whole cast and more details on this script. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5265331/Margot-Robbie-reunite-Leonardo-DiCaprio.html

11 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Tweet from managing editor of Fandango;   I hope this comes to be true  :smile::smile: 

ErikDavisVerified account @ErikDavis 2h2 hours ago

ErikDavis Retweeted IndieWire

I’ve also heard whispers - not confirmed, mind you - that Leo has a role in Scorsese’s THE IRISHMAN

First nothing for so long and now Tarantino AND Scorsese? That would be truly awesome!!! Life can be so good :p

Welcome LaLaGirl :hello: and thanks for the Instagram post!

Thanks Barbie for the Tarantino news! Those two did have chemistry in WOWS, so that would be cool to see again.

Thanks ox for all the videos and posts from the Formula E race :56608ac1cc5a3_smilynewone:! This has been a nice Leo filled weekend, thanks to you all!