Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

New photo of Leo in LA  in connection with the BYD electric cars he is a spokesman for

The caption with photo reads :  Newbie on the way in BYD cars. Yesterday I met with Chief Designer Wolfgang Eggers, the vice president of the automobile division - Mr. Liu and actor Leonardo Dicaprio.

From the HR :  article is about LA art fair this weekend that they say Leo typically attends

Look for industry collectors from Leonardo DiCaprio to Cheech Marin to turn out at the city's largest annual fairs and Hollywood-centered gallery shows.

L.A. ART SHOW, JAN. 10-14

Now in its 24th year, the event draws more than 90 galleries from 18 countries and had a record attendance of 70,000 in 2017 that included Leonardo DiCaprio, Lily Collins, James Brolin and Anne Hathaway. This year, the Littletopia section honors artist Margaret Keane, 90, the subject of Tim Burton's 2014 film Big Eyes (Amy Adams won a Golden Globe for her portrayal of Keane). And Matthew Modine will mark the 30th anniversary of Full Metal Jacket with an exhibit of photographs. The star, who next appears in June's Sicario 2: Soldado, played a correspondent for Stars and Stripes in Stanley Kubrick's brutal take on the Vietnam War. Modine took photos on the set with an old Rolleiflex — those snapshots and his detailed logs became the book Full Metal Diary in 2005. "The magical thing about some photographs is this: They continue to develop over time," says Modine. "The negatives and images lay quietly in boxes, and the world outside changes." L.A. Convention Center, laartshow.com

Barbie

Tks for all the great videos , brings back lots of memories :flower: 

The person who posted the IG post was on  her way from LAX to London  yesterday

She states in her post that she was sitting in First Class next to Leo  , so if her post is legit,  we should see Leo sighting  in London  or somewhere  in Europe soon :smile: 

From the poster's  insta story

IMG_6501.PNG

Just saw this tweet at Twitter,  maybe, this is reason for his travels to London ??? :idk:

@LeoDiCaprio & #OrlandoBloom to attend #MarrakeshEPrix tomorrow with lots of action involved! https://www.motorsport-magazin.com/formele/news-244145-leonardo-dicaprio-und-orlando-bloom-besuchen-formel-e-marrakesch/  @FIAFormulaE #FormulaEpic.twitter.com/r4U1mxPSDJ

Below is translation of article he linked to :

Leonardo DiCaprio and Orlando Bloom visit Formula E

Meet two Hollywood stars in Marrakech ... The Formula E gets the weekend most prominent visit with Leonardo DiCaprio and Orlando Bloom.

Motorsport-Magazin.com - Casserole of superstars at Formula E! For the upcoming race in Marrakech, two real Hollywood stars have announced: Leonardo DiCaprio and Orlando Bloom. The visit of the two actors in the second race of the electric racing series is no coincidence. Bloom, known from blockbusters such as The Lord of the Rings and The Pirates of the Caribbean, celebrates its 41st birthday on Saturday. His partner gave him a trip to Morocco for the occasion.

Since a visit to the Formula E but offers. In tow, birthday boy Bloom has his buddy DiCaprio. The Hollywood icon is already a well-known face in Formula E. At the beginning of the series, the star of films such as 'Titanic', 'Inception' and 'Wolf of Wall Street' at the Venturi racing team from Monaco and was also a member of the Sustainability Committees in Formula E.

Leonardo DiCaprio to Star in Quentin Tarantino’s Manson Movie

After being courted for several months, Leonardo DiCaprio is coming on to star in Quentin Tarantino’s untitled Charles Manson movie, sources confirmed to Variety.

DiCaprio will play an aging actor in the film. Margot Robbie, meanwhile, is being courted for the role of Sharon Tate.

Tom Cruise is also being pursued to star for the director’s ninth feature. Sony is handling distribution.

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/leonardo-dicaprio-charles-manson-movie-quentin-tarantino-1202663081/

Bnkenobi

Tks for  Leo/Tarantino news :smile: 

Hope we soon learn of tentative filming start date , as well as, more definite casting

Leo/Marrakech ?

Can see from Orlando's insta stories that he is definitely in Marrakech,  just have to see if any sightings /pix of Leo :p 

OMG Leo will be back on screen :D

Can't really believe it I'm so happy because it's been a long time since The Revenant 

And I'm happy that he said yes to this one specifically cause I like Tarantino's movies 

And I read that it will be released in 9th of August 2019 

Any idea or confirmation about killers on the flower moon ? Is he gonna do it definitely? 

6 hours ago, LuckyGirl said:

Any idea or confirmation about killers on the flower moon ? Is he gonna do it definitely? 

Hmm, I haven't heard anything, but I recently read the book and would like this as a potential project.

Thanks ox for all the awesome pics of Leo at the Formula E event!  Take off those glasses Leo and show those beautiful eyes :heart:

According to the guy who took these pix , this is supposed to be Leo driving/testing  the car

And I did  notice that the driver above in his post said = I hope you were not scared on the quick lap around #Marrakesh #ePrix ?⚡️⚡️⚡️???

IMG_6509.PNG IMG_6510.PNG IMG_6511.PNG IMG_6516.PNG IMG_6519.PNG IMG_6522.PNG IMG_6524.PNG

Lucky Girl

I sure hope Flowers of the Osage  Moo  will still happen  :thumbsup: