Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

From People:

Leonardo DiCaprio is back in Los Angeles after a snowy Colorado vacation.

The Oscar-winner was spotted landing back in Los Angeles after spending some of the holidays in Aspen. DiCaprio was seen stepping off a private jet with 20-year-old model Camila Morrone ahead of him. The model and actress joined the festivities in Colorado along with DiCaprio’s close friend Tobey Maguire and his two kids — Otis Tobias, 8, and Ruby Sweetheart, 11.

“They are family friends and the two families are very close,” a friend of DiCaprio and Morrone tells PEOPLE.

http://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-spotted-leaving-private-jet-with-20-year-old-model-camila-morrone/

^Kinda sadly they have to say this again and again. Sometimes I really wonder why people don't care more of their own lives instead of creating wild theories about a mans life they don't even know :idk: Otherwise it's probably a compliment that his life still fascinated so many people that they always talking about it.

KR1gNX0.jpg

J. Ciencin Henriquez@TheWriterJess

I met Leonardo DiCaprio once and he kept calling me Jennifer instead of Jessica and that’s when I knew that in this life, none of my dreams would ever come true...at least not the way I dreamt them. But this is not an inspirational tweet... I just wanted you to know I met Leo.

The charity event to benefit the J/P HRO & Disaster Relief Organizations, hosted by Penn, CAA’s Bryan Lourd and Sean and Alexandra Parker, honored Leonardo DiCaprio for his work combating climate change.

Later during the auction, DiCaprio bid $80,000 on a painting by artist Josh Smith, but was outbid by Clarke herself for $90,000 — but, there was a second Smith painting available, so in the end, both DiCaprio and Clarke ended up walking away with artwork.

http://variety.com/2018/tv/news/brad-pitt-bid-120000-to-watch-game-of-thrones-with-emilia-clarke-1202655715/