Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

@SexyLeo91 I've got goose bumps when I read your lately Titanic experience, so thanks a lot for sharing :heart: If germany will bring the movie back in theatres I would definitely go too but so far there's nothing planned :/

In 1997 I was too young to see it in cinemas but I slightly noticed all the girls went crazy about that blonde, blue/green eyed, beautiful boy who pictured every single teen magazine at this time :p

Saw Titanic the first time christmas 1998 on video tape (can't believe it's almost 20 years ago). I was still quite young at this point but I loved everything about that movie and Leo omg, I he was my first love. :baronfaint: His portrait of free spirit Jack Dawson - so full of life, love and selflessness - just blow me away and gave me very high expectations to men :D

Since then I saw "Titanic" in cinema three times I think. Two times in 3D. It's one of those movies you have to watch in cinema because it's an experience on his own league - like Leo is. That's why he and this movie fits perfectly together in my mind. He's such an incredible, outstanding actor that not even a movie like Titanic can outshine him. It's more like he's making the movie to the phenomen it is - until today.  Some actors have to put sparkles on Leo sparkles from the very inside. He's just remarkable. :thumbs_up::wub:

Have no idea when  or where taken, but  it is new pix to me :smile: 

The girl's sister posted she was amazing, so I gather from flowers in her arms, she had just performed at some event

When asked the girl who posted pix with Leo said that it was taken at her vocal recital

SexyLeo91

Glad you got to see Titanic on big screen , tks, for sharing your back to Titanic experience :hug:

Jade

Love your comment below :heart: 

Some actors have to put sparkles on Leo sparkles from the very inside.

On 12/3/2017 at 4:54 AM, Jade Bahr said:

Some actors have to put sparkles on Leo sparkles from the very inside. He's just remarkable. :thumbs_up::wub:

So true, Jade! I think his performance in Titanic really brought it to life. My least favorite scene in the whole movie became my fav now. The spitting scene, lol. Now I see that it was endearing and a bonding moment between Jack and Rose. The subtlety of the romance between the two made for great chemistry, too!

Thanks oxford for the pic! He does look great.

Welcome QuangDang! That's a tough question, because Leo's given so many great performances...okay I enjoyed his performance in J. Edgar (yes, the movie plot was thin, but he was great) and Django Unchained, because his character was such a sociopath and that performance was amazing. I think it's one of the best performances of a slave owner I've seen; usually actors tend to play those parts as caricatures or a bit too safe.

Watch I come back and add some more characters, LOL!

Leo looks delicious in that new pic. :baronfaint: Thanks for sharing @oxford25 :flower: I saw another video from the same event and it seems indeed to be from last night at the Apogee Studio in Santa Monica ;)

@QuangDang It's tough to pick a favorite Leo performance because, maaaan, he's always so good :p "Gilbert Grape", "Jim Carroll", "Marvin's Room", "Departed", "Blood Diamond", "Django Unchained" and "Wolf of Wall Street" to say some of my favorites. Love his performances in "Romeo & Juliet", "Titanic" and "The Great Gatsby" as well (hands down there's nothing better than a beautiful Leo in a tragic love story), so yeah, hard to pick :D

According to this article Leo will be at Paris climate summit next week, on tuesday december 12. 

Actor and environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio will add a smattering of Hollywood glamour, while Bill Gates, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Michael Bloomberg feature among the Americans who plan to attend.

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2017/12/310788/around-50-leaders-set-paris-climate-summit

Leo was seen with model Aubrie Williams. According to this insta account it was a date. People identified her because she posted a video with the same jacket, but deleted it, when it made rounds.

This description of his behavior ... if it's true, well, not very gentle :oh_no:

21 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

According to this article Leo will be at Paris climate summit next week, on tuesday december 12. 

Actor and environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio will add a smattering of Hollywood glamour, while Bill Gates, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Michael Bloomberg feature among the Americans who plan to attend.

https://www.nst.com.my/world/2017/12/310788/around-50-leaders-set-paris-climate-summit

Thank you BarbieErin for this update! ?