Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo's birthday party at Highlight Room

Have seen insta stories  mentioning they are at his birthday party, but so far none showing Leo. One showed Jamie singing and another caught a glimpse of Leo's pal Pookie  dj'ng

One person  mentioned that   along with Leo he had seen Jamie Foxx, Quentin Tarantino,  The Weekend

Calibi

Tks for more tweets and birthday greetings :smile:

Barbie

Tks for IMDB vid,  like Jade mentioned , his filmography is pure gold :thumbsup: 

From People magazine ,  apparently recently  when the final Leonardo da Vinci painting was put on display at Christie's another artist took a video of people's reactions as they looked at painting

And one of the people who participated was Leo , he appears near end of vid  , or as People quipped "when Leo met Leo" :p  

Also, another thing  I found  interesting as a  Leo fan  is that the finale song from Shutter Island ( On the Nature of Daylight) plays in the background of the video

See video l below

leonardo-di-caprio.jpg

http://people.com/movies/leonardo-di-caprio-views-leonardo-di-vinci-salvator-mundi/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fstylewatch%2Fofftherack+(PEOPLE.com%3A+Style+Watch+-+Off+The+Rack)

From TMZ about Leo's birthday party , they show some celebs entering party , but not Leo

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/12/leonardo-dicaprio-birthday-party-celebs/

Leo DiCaprio had an interesting birthday party Saturday night ... in terms of what he fellow celebs chose to get him.

Robin Thicke may have slipped a present inside The Highlight Room in L.A., but probably more meaningful was that he took the mic and sang Happy Birthday,.

Director Alejandro González Iñárritu -- who's movie "The Revenant" won Leo an Oscar -- showed up humble.

There were lots of other stars ... Jamie Foxx and The Weeknd.

Sofia Vergara's ex, Nick Loeb also showed, and he's still pining away about frozen embryos.

Dr Brown

Tks for article  regarding Leo & Kate's recent dinner :smile:

As you had mentioned to Barbie , who thought it might have been the auction prize dinner,  the  original auction prize  stated the dinners would happen in New York, but the dinner with Leo & Kate was so popular that they sold 4 dinners instead of 2  , so probably some will happen on West Coast as well :smile:

Hi Oxford25. Yes that seems likely and it also makes sense with Kate spending chunks of time in L.A. in the run up to award season attending lots of screenings of Wonder Wheel and collecting honours. Wherever the dinners happen, I'm sure they are enjoying them ☺.

thanks ox, calibi and dr brown for the updates. 

ox: That music you mentioned on the Da Vinci video ,"On the Nature of Daylight" that was played on Shutter Island, it was also used on that movie The Arrival, in the beggining and ending, btw, wonderful music and great movie as well.  This song gives me goosebumps.

Barbie

Yes , that's right , I immediately thought of SI when I heard the music in Arrival , plus the fact that Amy had starred with Leo in CMYC 

I loved how Scorsese chose to combine Dinah Washington singing the song This Bitter Earth over the Nature of Daylight music 

Very haunting & a perfect fit with Teddy's tragic story