Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks for the tweets, calibi.

thanks for the new pics, bnkenobi. I wonder if this dinner have to do with his gala bid? I think it's possible, if I'm not mistaken the dinner with Leo and Kate would happen in october or november, so it could be the dinner with the bid winners. 

Hello everyone. If I remember correctly the Gala dinners were due to happen at a venue of the winner's chosing in NEW YORK in October or November. So I was thinking that they could have been just catching up as Kate has been in L.A. for the Hollywood Film Awards and a SAG event this week. Also, of course Leo's birthday has arrived.

1 hour ago, dr brown said:

Hello everyone. If I remember correctly the Gala dinners were due to happen at a venue of the winner's chosing in NEW YORK in October or November. So I was thinking that they could have been just catching up as Kate has been in L.A. for the Hollywood Film Awards and a SAG event this week. Also, of course Leo's birthday has arrived.

I didn't remember the dinners would be in NY.  Good memory. 

rubie edmondson@rubieeliz

Leonardo DiCaprio helped me up when I fell flat on my face in the middle of the street

Mady@mady_milian

My mom took a picture with Leonardo DiCaprio and she told me she didn't know who he was at the time like my mom should have married him

B2IqjTp.jpg

Thanks calibi for all the positive tweets and pics of Leo! Is that man sexy or what???

Thanks bnkenobi for the new pics! Cool that he and Kate keep in touch and hang  out :hehe:

Thanks dr brown for the info! And Hi handsome dog :wave:

Thanks Jade Bahr for that pic of Leo when he was young and such a cutie :smile:

I hope Leo enjoys his Birthday :fun:

Happy Birthday , Leo, may what brings you happiness come your way today & in the year ahead :smile: 

georgeandleo.jpg

Great birthday tweet to Leo from Friar's Club

The Friars Club @friarsclub 1h1 hour ago

friarsclub2016.jpg

Another birthday post to Leo with pix that is new to me

Cute  article about Leo turning 43 ; love their reference to him as "America's Boo Boo"  :p 

http://www.instyle.com/celebrity/leonardo-dicaprio-moments-fall-love

Cute birthday  tweet from Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneresVerified account @TheEllenShow 1h1 hour ago

Happy birthday, @LeoDiCaprio. I have a dressing room ready for you at all times.