Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks oxford and calibi for the pics and info from the gala and bnkenobi for pics and link (damn, Leo looks good casual, too!), all of this good Leo stuff! He is looking mighty fine.

Also, that's great regarding his foundation replenishing lights with LED bulbs, so that's pretty awesome too!

Not 2 new pix , but  pix that are new to me :smile: 

From when Leo was in Maldives /Finohlu during July

Behind the set from Celebrity

Jade

As to Tarantino IG claim,  so far I haven't seen anything posted at Variety /HR to that effect

Thanks for LACMA pix, and as to George Lucas/Leo's face,  I really can't tell whether he is touching his chin or just camera angle, I only know I sure would love to touch that handsome face :p 

thanks calibi, ox and jade for the updates.    :flower:

Jade: In that article I posted a few pages back it was said that Charles Manson character won't be too much in this movie, it's said to be something  like Hitler on Inglorious Basterds, the movie won't be focused on him, so I don't think that's the role Tarantino have for Leo. But of course we still don't have sure of anything, just my opinion regarding that article. 

13 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Jade: In that article I posted a few pages back it was said that Charles Manson character won't be too much in this movie, it's said to be something  like Hitler on Inglorious Basterds, the movie won't be focused on him, so I don't think that's the role Tarantino have for Leo. But of course we still don't have sure of anything, just my opinion regarding that article. 

Read too that the manson part will be just a small one of the whole movie so I'm not convinced Leo will play him. Sounds like wasting talent to me :angel:

BAKOAN@BAKKOOONN

if anyone has any nice allegations against a celebrity that would be great too. does a famous actor give good christmas presents. does lady comedian alwyays smoke people out

Mrs. M@HudsBalls

Replying to @BAKKOOONN

Leo DiCaprio was on a date at a small diner in NYC at the table next to us. He said hello, asked how our meal was and was incredibly charming and kind.

ley @Ley_KJ

Replying to @BAKKOOONN

Leo Dicaprio sang karaoke with me in a FLA hotel on location. Was nice cos I had scolded him about not smoking in an elevator at the studio a week earlier.

bree shaver @brieYUM

Replying to @BAKKOOONN
Leonardo DiCaprio held the door for my sister at the dentist’s office who was juggling her 3 kids