Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

7 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Sap675

Welcome :wave:

As to your question about Leo & upcoming COP23 conference,   not sure if he will be attending or not be we do know that the   LACMA Art & Film  Gala event that he co chairs will be taking place this Saturday  Nov 4th , this year George Lucas is being honored

http://www.lacma.org/sites/default/files/LACMA-2017-Art%2BFilm-Gala-Announcement-8.1.17-final_0.pdf

Thank you for the update oxford25 ?

News about Tarantino new project, he finished the script and it's now showing to different studios since he's not working for Weinstein anymore. Leo still is being eyed for a role in this movie, it seems Tarantino wrote a role for Leo, but we still don't know if he will do it.  :idk:  It seems it's not just exactly about Manson, which is good, I think. 

As previously reported, Tarantino is allowing studios to read his latest screenplay,after which he’ll settle on which studio to distribute the new film. The movie is being referred to as #9 because it’s Tarantino’s ninth film, and it’s being read this week by every major studio except Disney (for obvious reasons). And no, Tarantino is not considering streaming giants like Netflix or Amazon—the cinephile wants a traditional theatrical studio for this next film.

So what’s the movie about? Deadline says it’s a drama set in late 1960s or early 1970s Los Angeles, and while it does involve the Manson murders, sources tell Deadline that calling this a Charles Manson movie is akin to calling Inglourious Basterds an Adolf Hitler movie. The script is said to have strong commercial appeal and, per Deadline, if there’s one film in Tarantino’s filmography it can be best compared to it’s Pulp Fiction. As previously reportedly Margot Robbie has been offered the role of Sharon Tate, who was killed by Manson’s cult members, and Tarantino has also apparently written roles for Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Samuel L. Jackson. However, no casting commitments have been made just yet, and it’s unclear if any of the aforementioned casting will work out—although you know Jackson will find time in his schedule for this.

This is an important note, maybe Leo can do it if he's not filming the Scorsese project for too many months... Filming on the new Tarantino movie isn’t expected to begin until mid-2018 for a 2019 release so there’s plenty of time to get schedules aligned

http://collider.com/new-quentin-tarantino-movie-story-leonardo-dicaprio-brad-pitt/#charles-manson-movie

Despite a bone-chilling breeze and torrential downpour, Leonardo DiCaprio spent a relaxing early evening at Zuma New York in midtown Manhattan on Oct. 29. The 42-year-old actor -- who has been raising awareness for the dangers of climate change with his documentary, Beyond the Flood -- enjoyed hot pots, sushi and robata grilled fare with his friends.

http://www.etonline.com/kelly-clarkson-brad-paisley-rihanna-sophia-bush-get-halloween-spirit-plus-more-star-sightings-90372

As far as the articles, get the title of the doc name right at least, LOL, come on now. But, that would be a good title for a sequel, though.

I like Tarantino and it seems like a great project, so I hope Leo does the part. Plus I miss seeing his sexy, talented self up on the big screen :banghead:

Thanks oxford, calibi, Jade Bahr and BarbieErin for the updates and links!

Someone on twitter shared their experience on working with Leo on set 

Mara Wilson@MaraWilson

I've seen Alec Baldwin be a bully, though usually to other men. There's no doubt that he's talented and funny. He's also a bully.

Mara Wilson@MaraWilson

He was nice to me, if a bit condescending. But AWFUL to people who were never anything other than kind and patient on set.

Brendan Maclean@macleanbrendan

Replying to @MaraWilson

He probably assumes he has a "right" to be like that because of his status, but seriously, much more famous people are much nicer than him.

Replying to @macleanbrendan and @MaraWilson

Like, clearly a name drop here, but I was on set with Leonardo DiCaprio for months a few years ago. Sweetest guy on set. 

Mara Wilson@MaraWilson

Really?

Absolutely! One day when my character was just in the background and everyone forgot about me he made someone bring me cheese.

9 hours ago, SexyLeo91 said:

I like Tarantino and it seems like a great project, so I hope Leo does the part. Plus I miss seeing his sexy, talented self up on the big screen :banghead:

DITTO!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH dear Leo fans for the updates :flower: