Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thread cleaned. It's okay to express opinions, but only if you do it constructively and in a respectful manner without resorting to bashing or baiting. While you're at it, you can knock off the memes and the off-topic picture posts too, please.

I found this random video of Leo on yt and I want to share. I don't know if it has already been posted here. Btw you guys are doing a great job, girls :heart:

Well, this record was made in february, when Leo was still with Nina. So he probably took these girls (I could not count but I think they're more than 10) just to talk. LOL :D:Angel:

According to this article Leo had some airport delays in leaving Maldives yesterday

Leonardo DiCaprio finally flies out of Maldives after hours “stuck” in airport

American actor and Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio left the Maldives late Monday after several hours “stuck” in Velana International Airport (VIA).

The actor and his friends, who spent around a week in the Maldives, had missed their Qatar Airways return flight on Monday due to a delay in their domestic flight from the resort to VIA, stated Maldives Airports Company Ltd (MACL).

DiCaprio and his friends were able to purchase tickets on an Emirates flight and finally departed after a five-hour wait.

The rumours that first began to circulate on Monday night claimed that DiCaprio was delayed due to some technical problems on the private jet he had arrived in. However, MACL’s statement indicates that the initial reports were false.

http://en.mihaaru.com/leonardo-dicaprio-finally-flies-out-of-maldives-after-hours-stuck-in-airport/

A Maldives article about him attending  the 1OAK grand opening resort week ; I guess now that he has left the local Maldives news organizations have permission to run articles mentioning he was there

http://maldives.net.mv/20666/leonardo-dicaprio-joins-paris-hilton-at-1-oak-maldives-beach-festival/

According to the tweeter below,  who works for Rolling Stone/Uproxx,  he just saw Leo in New York

Zac Gelfand @gac_zelfand 2h2 hours ago

I saw leonardo dicaprio on the street and he saw me recognize him and go ?

Another NY sighting

-0 @A0sound 11m11 minutes ago

Last night Busta Rhymes and Trey Songz at the club. Tonight, Leonardo DiCaprio. And I still make $12 an hour...