Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Calibi

Tks for video , I was hoping after I saw Twitter sighting that we'd get new pix or vid :smile:

The sound of the girl's excitement as she films him is hilarious : I'd be just as excited if I ever saw him walking ahead of me

Also I have to ask ,  I remembered from when Leo was filming Aviator he talked about his OCD and stepping on cracks in the cement , is that why he suddenly shifted to the left not to step on line in sidewalk ??

Or is he shifting left suddenly to avoid gum on the pavement ? :p

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Calibi

Tks for video , I was hoping after I saw Twitter sighting that we'd get new pix or vid :smile:

The sound of the girl's excitement as she films him is hilarious : I'd be just as excited if I ever saw him walking ahead of me

Also I have to ask ,  I remembered from when Leo was filming Aviator he talked about his OCD and  stepping on cracks in the cement , is that why he suddenly shifted to the left not to step on line in sidewalk ??

Or is he shifting left suddenly to avoid gum on the pavement ? :p

Melissa Batista @melimelbatista

My favorite thing ever was seeing Leonardo DiCaprio swerve the shit out of some girl trying to get a pic with him yesterday.

T.White @TWhiTe5689

Replying to @melimelbatista

you saw him in real people life?

Melissa Batista @melimelbatista

Yea. He actually goes to eat at my job all the time. I don't even recognize him half the time he keeps it scruffy.

Miami Sightings

♕ Trea @Trea_Harris

I'm standing next to Leonardo DiCaprio

Christina Garcia @Christinaa_23

Leonardo DiCaprio came to our fashion show...um

Allen @AyoPorsche

I was able to encounter Leonardo DiCaprio tonight. Mane....legendary moment for me

Pix from when Leo & Tom were training for Revenant fight scenes that is new to  me

Calibi

Tks for latest Miami pix :smile:

I noticed the  woman who took the vids of Leo eating at Ciprani's , not only took them off her site, but requested various IG fan pages to remove them as well.