Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

On 7/11/2017 at 1:14 PM, BarbieErin said:

Tarantino words on his next projects. 

ideas for potential movies; the most recent came earlier this year when he proposed a '30s-era Australian gangster flick' in the vein of Bonnie and Clyde.

But for now he is focused on  a historical nonfiction project revolving around the cinema of 1970, which he considers the most pivotal in the history of film.

This will not be one of his ten movies, however: 'It could be a book, a documentary, a five-part podcast,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3903748/Quentin-Tarantino-confirms-two-movies-last.html#ixzz4mXnZBuRQ 

I could see Leo as the Clyde character and Jennifer Lawrence as Bonnie. 

Seems Leo's  makeshift jacket belt with plastic bag attached is similar to recent fashion show look :p 

Leonardo DiCaprio's "Homemade Fanny Pack" Was an Accidental High Fashion Statement

https://www.wmagazine.com/story/leonardo-dicaprio-homemade-fanny-pack

Bnkenobi

Tks for more new pix , how I do love Leo's New York visits ! :flower:

Also the man in the beginning pix by the table looks to me like Ed Zwick the director of Blood Diamond 

LeoFan

Welcome :wave:

I could see Leo as Clyde & Margot Robbie as Bonnie, I'd love to see those 2 work together again :smile:

Calibi

Tks for your thoughts about the pix  :smile: 

As the moment I saw the pix I knew we had seen Leo with that man before, but I couldn't think where , and then I realized that he looked to me like his BD director Ed Zwick

director-edward-zwick-c-and-actors-leonardo-dicaprio-of-the-us-l-and-GXJH9E.jpg

15 hours ago, oxford25 said:

I could see Leo as Clyde & Margot Robbie as Bonnie, I'd love to see those 2 work together again :smile:

I absolutely agree, I prefer Leo with Margot, and Margot is already Australian... but wouldn't mind Jennifer too. 

Certainly looking forward to this event & pix next Wednesday 26th :clap::clap: 

LDFGala.jpg

Leo /plastic bag tied around his  makeshift belt/waist

Was discussing the various articles about him doing this and a fellow fan mentioned that she's surprised that no one has mentioned the

first time  we saw Leo doing this 18 years ago :p 

beach bag.jpg

Hi everyone.

Oxford25 - I hope you don't mind me asking, where did you find the poster/press release for Leo's charity gala that you posted? The reason why I ask is that Richie Akiva posted a different version of it on his instagram account yesterday and I have been trying to find out which version is the most up to date. In the version Richie posted Kate Winslet (and Doutzen Kroes) are missing from the list of event chairs. I wondered if this meant that these ladies have withdrawn from the event? I was hoping that the version posted by Richie is an older one in the hope that we would get to see Leo with Kate next week but I think that might just be wishful thinking ... I looked on the Foundation's website to see of I could find the poster / gala info there but had no luck.

Today's NY Leo Twitter sighting

Lucas Gray @space_conductor 2h2 hours ago

I think I just walked past Leonardo DiCaprio on the street. Wearing an #oaklandAs hat.

5:04 PM - 19 Jul 2017 from Manhattan, NY

Dr Brown

The one I posted I found at Twitter, but it would seem that Richie would be posting the most accurate one :idk:

At same time, though, I don't think because someone is listed as a "event chairs'  definitely means they will be in attendance, as over the years we've often seen Leo named as an event chair or host for a charity /event  , and he doesn't attend

So, I guess, we'll all have to wait and see :smile:

Bnkenobi

Tks for pix of Leo leaving Up&Down last night  :smile: 
I guess now all will be trying to figure out who the girl is next to Leo and ducking her head out of view :p 

ox

I was taking a look at Catie's ig story and she posted a pic of her with another girl in a club... But her clothe's strap looks different from the girl with Leo. Idk, maybe it's her. I'm not too good at these things. lol :p 

Bnkenobi

Looking at the pix you previously posted, as you noted above ,  it looks like the girl whose face you can see with black strap top is sitting in front of the girl who is leaning her head /ducking from view next to Leo

Whoever she is , time will tell , if she's anyone we'll ever see again l :p :p