Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Calibi

Tks for more new pix of Leo :smile:

I wish we could see more of the movie references on the mural

Jade

While my first impulse is to reply that I would like it to be my hand you see under his shirt , I think it is probably some new type of maybe fitness gadget that he is wearing. We've seen him wear different type bracelets before connected to health/etc, he seems to like gadgets :p 

Bnkenobi

Tks for more pix of Leo walking around NY yesterday :smile:

Another Twitter sighting

NADINE @itsNizzle 22m22 minutes ago

•  

Fucking Leonardo DiCaprio just walked past me. New York, I love you.

JJ has NYC Formula E pix

leonardo-dicaprio-tours-garages-before-formula-e-nyc-eprix-01.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-tours-garages-before-formula-e-nyc-eprix-02.jpg leonardo-dicaprio-tours-garages-before-formula-e-nyc-eprix-03.jpg

Bnkenobi

Tks for Up & Down pix :smile: 

Looking at video just now posted at Twitter, it looks  to me like both men were there last night, but Leo arrived with club owner Richie, and Scott with

another group who he later is shown on video leaving with.

While we know the 2 men know each other, like you, I'm glad that he is not part of Leo's regular  circle of friends :p 

More pics from yesterday... Jared noticed that 'object' too:

Something could be seen under his shirt near his chest, which sparked speculation he’s wearing a medical device of some kind. He looks happy and healthy though!

nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-1.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-2.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-3.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-4.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-5.jpg

via Daily Mail

nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-6.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-7.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-8.jpg

8 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

More pics from yesterday... Jared noticed that 'object' too:

Something could be seen under his shirt near his chest, which sparked speculation he’s wearing a medical device of some kind. He looks happy and healthy though!

nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-1.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-2.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-3.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-4.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-5.jpg

via Daily Mail

nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-6.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-7.jpg nyclookinghealthyjuly2017-8.jpg

HQ: http://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=941

According to paparazzi agencies, the thing Leo has under his shirt is Zio Patch: The FDA-cleared ZIO Patch is a small, adhesive, water-resistant one lead ECG sensor that the user can stick onto their chest for a continuous 24-hour monitoring over 2 weeks.

From ET regarding Leo's  chest device

Leonardo DiCaprio seems to be taking extra precautions when it comes to his health.

The 42-year-old actor was spotted out with friends in New York City on Saturday, and had a noticeable object placed on his chest, under his gray T-shirt. A source tells ET that DiCaprio was in fact wearing a heart monitor for a "routine checkup," and is doing just fine.

http://www.etonline.com/news/221658_leonardo_dicaprio_steps_out_wearing_a_heart_monitor_while_out_with_friends_nyc/

Shepherd & Calibi

Tks for latest Leo updates :smile: