Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hi guys , 

Thanks to all of you for keeping ua with  latest Leo's news :flower:

does anyone of you know which scene from The Aviator did Leo write himself?? All I know is that is wa a scene  he was with a woman , but do you know which one exactly ? 

@LuckyGirl The only scene I know is the one with Jennifer Garner in "Catch me if you can". But he didn't write that scene I think he was just surprised it wasn't in the script because for him it was one of the best moments in the book ;) So he said to Steven Spielberg 'put it in the movie, it will be great' or something like that and yeah Spielberg did.

tumblr_ll6yqsNjpy1qbhmovo1_400.gif

Malibu Nobu Sighting 

Marissa Prieto @MarissaPrieto_

Last night we performed at a 4th of July party that Leonardo DiCaprio, Lana Del Rey, and Kevin Durant, etc were at. Whaaaaat

Planet Del Rey @PlanetDelRey

Lana Del Rey with model Celine Farach at a 4th of July celebration last night ! She was also seen hanging out with Leonardo DiCaprio

Dewek @hewwoderek

The fact that our performance w/ GRV was in the same building w/ Kevin Durant, James Harden, Lana Del Rey, and Leonardo DiCarpo oh my gulay

Dewek @hewwoderek

Replying to @hewwoderek

#MalibuNobu

Calibi

Tks for latest Leo /Malibu Twitter sightings , as well as, screenshot from July 4th party :flower:

I noticed that you ,also, saw glimpses of Leo arriving at party on his friend Nikki's Insta story

Lucky Girl

As to Leo /Aviator , personally, I don't recall ever reading that Leo 'wrote' a scene for the film,  but I do remember that he was the one who suggested they use the

Django Rheinhardt song  "I Can't Give You Anything but Love" for the scene where Howard first kisses Katherine Hepburn after their flying trip

It was ,also, at that same time we read that Gisele gifted him with his Frenchie that he named Django :smile:

dfeb7c69f73f044d9a04f732146ac12a.jpg

July 3: Out in Malibu with friends - http://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=902

July 3: At a house party in Malibu - http://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=903

July 4: At a 4th of July party in Malibu - http://leonardo-dicaprio.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=904

Please, consider donate to Leonardo DiCaprio Fan to help the site stay online. Paypal e-mail: [email protected]

Great pix with of Leo with  fans that I haven't seen before

Jade

Tks for more Malibu pix :smile:

As to Leo , hats , and hair  = I definitely agree with you I wish we'd see his lovely hair more often,  but at same time, I'm at least happy that he is back to baseball caps

versus his newsboy cap :p