Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lenny Kravitz to perform at Leo DiCaprio’s annual gala

Leo DiCaprio has landed Lenny Kravitz to perform at his annual Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation Gala in St-Tropez, Page Six has exclusively learned. 

We hear that Madonna will make a special appearance at the July 26 event and will be a chair along with Prince Albert of Monaco, Emma Stone, Cate Blanchett, Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz, Tom Hanks, Jared Leto, Kate Hudson, Tobey Maguire and Edward Norton. Simon de Pury will preside over an art auction curated by Lisa Schiff.

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/20/lenny-kravitz-to-perform-at-leo-dicaprios-annual-gala/

NY Sighting 

Chandler Estelle @channielonglegs

S/O to Golden state at 1oak tonight

Busta buss too ! Lol

Leonardo DiCaprio snuck in, craziest stuff ever man..

New York sighting from yesterday

Neff @Nef_Film 19m19 minutes ago

Yesterday when I met Leonardo DiCaprio I had shut the door in his face . Now usually I would cringe at that thought but the story is amazing

Neff @Nef_Film 16m16 minutes ago

Replying to @Nef_Film

He was hiding from the paps and just trying to go to dinner lol I was like you need help ? I didn't recognize him until he looked up

Neff @Nef_Film 19m19 minutes ago

Scruffy with a paperboy hat on I took him to the restaurant like I was Kim Possible or something .He thanked me and smiled

Replying to @Nef_Film

I told him " you're welcome"... but he didn't leave , he just stood next to me for 10 mins until the Hostess found a secret table for him

Neff @Nef_Film 14m14 minutes ago

Replying to @Nef_Film

We didn't talk, we just stared. So now I'm pretty sure I am Mrs.DiCaprio.

NY Sightings

clarecrawford. @clareacrawf

Leonardo DiCaprio elbowed Natalie into a table tonight because she was standing too close to him LMFAO

Natalie @nat_delautre

Replying to @clareacrawf

I JUST WANTED WATER!!!

annelise @annelisebaumann

At work yesterday I saw Leo DiCaprio & today I saw Laverne Cox..but the thing is Ive already seen them both before so I wasn't even phased

Leonardo DiCaprio chooses his phone over women

The “Wolf of Wall Street” is feeling sheepish as of late. Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted at a party at Spring Studios in New York City Thursday evening and a spy tells Page Six the Oscar winner appeared anti-social.

“Leo was with the owner of Spring Studios and a bunch of ladies, but he was on his phone the whole time,” the eyewitness told us. “After the cocktail party, we went down to the sixth floor. He was on his phone the whole time texting.”

Perhaps DiCaprio ignored the female contingent because his summer body wasn’t up to par — our insider added that the 42-year-old “Revenant” star has put on a few pounds and “has a stomach now.”

DiCaprio and model Nina Agdal, 25, called it quits in May, and since then he’s been spotted out with the p—y posse. Although he kept his earbuds in his ears while hanging out with pals Tobey Maguire and Orlando Bloom, our spy told us that DiCaprio left the earbuds at home for the Spring Studios soirée.

http://pagesix.com/2017/06/23/leonardo-dicaprio-chooses-his-phone-over-women/

Pix of Leo from Georgia Fowler's birthday party last night

Calibi

Tks for latest Leo /NY sightings and various articles :flower: 

As to the 'insider's comment about Leo putting on weight, I can only go by the all the many pix of him we saw last week walking around NY , and in those his body looked mighty good :thumbsup::thumbsup: 

NY sighting from today

arielle @arielleisack 39m39 minutes ago

Leonardo DiCaprio came into my work today

arielle @arielleisack 37m37 minutes ago

And started vaping

Jannat Sumra @jannat_sumra 10m10 minutes ago

pics or it didn't happen

Replying to @jannat_sumra

U would've thought I could take pics while on my shift

i wouldve thought you got your priorities straight and taken a pic at Leonardo fucking DiCaprio!!!

Dude I was legit shaking and staring and my manager was like focus bitch I like was too shook to whip my phone out

i'm just happy you lived to tell the tale

Calibi

Tks for all the new pix of Leo & friends at the new Public Hotel yesterday :flower:

Jade & Barbie

Ditto :p:p