Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Zeba BlayVerified account @zblay 4h4 hours ago

•  

I JUST SAW LEONARDO DICAPRIO AND HAD AN ACTUAL BREAKDOWN ON THE STREET

I AM REELING

HE SMILED AND WINKED

WHO EVEN WINKS ANYMORE? WHY DOES HE INSIST ON WEARING CARGO SHORTS

Literally just called @annetdonahue SCREAMING

10 minutes after bumping in to @LeoDiCaprio on the street and suddenly my credit score is up and my skin is glowing??

Man, I wonder when Leo is finally going back to work??? Missing Leo on the screen sooo much...  :cry::cry::cry: the worst part is that we don't even have sure what will be his next project and when is going to be filmed? :idk::sad::sad: 

We need some movie news confirmed, ASAP. 

11 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Man, I wonder when Leo is finally going back to work??? Missing Leo on the screen sooo much...  :cry::cry::cry: the worst part is that we don't even have sure what will be his next project and when is going to be filmed? :idk::sad::sad: 

We need some movie news confirmed, ASAP. 

AMEN! I don't think we'll have any new Leo movies until 2019 now :/ Everything he's been attached to doesn't sound remotely ready to begin filming, heck the majority of them don't even have scripts! Of the projects he's been attached to recently, I'm looking forward to The Devil in The White City the most. I checked its status on IMDb Pro, and the script was recently updated in April so that's promising. However, considering Scorsese's next movie The Irishman won't be released until 2019, it's looking like we won't get to watch TDITWC until like, 2021 or even later :sad: 

IMG_2342.PNG

16 minutes ago, kayyy said:

AMEN! I don't think we'll have any new Leo movies until 2019 now :/ Everything he's been attached to doesn't sound remotely ready to begin filming, heck the majority of them don't even have scripts! Of the projects he's been attached to recently, I'm looking forward to The Devil in The White City the most. I checked its status on IMDb Pro, and the script was recently updated in April so that's promising. However, considering Scorsese's next movie The Irishman won't be released until 2019, it's looking like we won't get to watch TDITWC until like, 2021 or even later :sad: 

IMG_2342.PNG

I know, we will have to wait some 2 or 3 years for Devil, that's way too much time. :cry:  But damn, until there Leo could do at least 1 movie, I mean, he finished Revenant almost 2 years ago... time to get back to work Leo. 

Thanks for Devil's script update, Kayyy.  

21 minutes ago, MariLerman said:

2021? Thats impissible. I think Scorsese will start working on TDITWC much earlier. 

But some time ago I posted am article here saying Scorsese's new project is The Irishman, it seems they will start filming later this year, what means next year is edition and production, and we know Marty's movies take a lot of time do be made. And on that same article said Irishman is going to be released in 2019, to me this means Devil is going to be filmed in late 2019 or 2020.  :/

katie @katiehickle

Currently dancing next to Leo DiCaprio at the club in NYC. Happy Birthday to me.

katie @katiehickle

Full on checked me out. Life made.

Leslie Hurrell @lesliehurrell

Dude who was he with

katie @katiehickle

Two girls, one of them looked like Nina Agdal, a guy, and three security guards.

Another NY sighting

José (32-37) @BravesScorer 39m39 minutes ago

•  

LEONARDO DICAPRIO WAS ON ONE OF OUR FERRY BOATS I'M DEAD

José (32-37) @BravesScorer 28m28 minutes ago

•  
Replying to @BravesScorer

HE HAD THREE CITI BIKES TO HIMSELF OH LEO

Calibi

Tks for latest Leo/NY sightings :smile: 

Barbie and Kayy

Yes,  I'm hoping Leo surprises with an announcement of next film project very soon :thumbsup: