Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Bnkenobi & Jade

Tks for new pix of Leo at Sean Penn's /Haiti Takes Root  fundraiser  :flower::flower:

Noticed that at several recent events Leo has been sitting with major Time Warner stockholder pal Aviv vivi Nevo

384718BF00000578-3787502-image-a-19_1473780454406.jpg 631196956.jpg 001.jpg

Barbie

Tks for  Leo/Jennifer text vid ,  I love the tshirt it inspired :p 

Shannon Grace‏ @ShannonGrace21

So far today we have seen Central Park, Grand Central Station, Leonardo DiCaprio, and the Empire State Building

Pantheon‏ @Gentlemanforall

*Leonardo DiCaprio casually walks out of the restaurant in my job* "Is it still raining out?" 'Nah, its just mist.'

Pantheon‏ @Gentlemanforall

what I should have said: 'its only mist, you can practically see a bear coming from a mile away.'

^I was just wondering, did he take the other guys sign? :laugh: Though pretty sure it means something being on a file folder (like we have seen in the news this past election)

He is looking so awesome ladies! Looking fit and in good spirits! Love! :drool: I guess its Cannes soon, can't wait for more pics! 

Some cute pix of Leo & Claire from R&J premiere after party that are new to me

rj1.jpg rj2.jpg rj3.jpg

Calibi

Tks for Leo pix and Twitter sightings :smile:

Kat

Agree Leo is looking great :drool::drool:

Cannes begins May 17th, I wonder if he'll stay in NY to then :idk:

Thanks Ox!

Funny from Joanna Lumley :hehe: 

Speaking at a dinner for the Elizabeth’s Legacy of Hope charity, she said: “I did kiss Leonardo DiCaprio, about 15 times in fact.

“But I'll let you into a secret. It's actually no fun kissing actors, no fun at all. There are so many takes and you both have to chew so much chewing gum. It's like kissing someone in a dentist's waiting room.”

DiCaprio shared a kiss with Lumley in a scene where his character Jordan Belfort tries to sweet talk her into hiding his ill-gotten gains in Swiss bank accounts.

He later praised his co-star as “an incredibly beautiful, charming woman” and said he had loved flirting with her in the scene.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/07/joanna-lumley-kissing-actors-no-fun-even-leonardo-dicaprio/

Leo /LA sighting from this morning at Republique

republique.jpg

From Page Six

Leo drops $180K on painting at charity gala

Leo drops $180K on painting at charity gala

Leo DiCaprio donned his newsboy cap and snuck in late to Sean Penn’s J/P Haitian Relief Organization gala at Sotheby’s on Friday, but the crowd knew he was there when he bid in the auction.

The actor successfully bid on a painting called “Yellow Clipping 2,” by Jonas Wood for $180,000. DiCaprio’s art collection includes works by Jean-Michel Basquiat, Takashi Murakami, and Frank Stella.

Gayle King hosted the event, and Damien Rice performed.

•  

Kat

Tks for  Lunley's comments :smile: 

Leonardo DiCaprio bid on, and won, a VIP soccer experience with Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo at the first-ever Haiti Takes Root gala at Sotheby’s on Friday night. The event, which benefited Sean Penn’s J/P Haitian Relief Organization, also boasted some other one-of-a-kind experiences, including a five-star meal in New York City with Bill Clinton, Penn, and DiCaprio.

http://www.vogue.com/article/sean-penn-leonardo-dicaprio-donna-karan-andy-cohen-haiti

According to this tweeter ( who works at movie theater ) Leo took in a movie yesterday

Layke Duccaine? @Mars2kim 8h8 hours ago

Both World Peace and Leonardo DiCaprio were at my job.

1. Pitah? @pitahhh73 8h8 hours ago
  2. Oh my godddd I'd die!!! Weary face.pngWeary face.pngWeary face.pngwas Leo amazing?!
Yessss he was Weary face.pngincredibly amazing! But he was tryna be super lowkeyFace with rolling eyes.png so I didn't even bother asking for a pic
Aww no way?! Weary face.pngLoudly crying face.png but he wasn't rude? Ugh I've been wanting to meet him since I was a kid :sad:
No he was a sweetie. Me too!! I froze when he first walked in lol. Go to iPic theaters you might catch him after his movie Face with tears of joy.png 

Kat

Tks for posting her Leo & Nina pix :smile:

Calibi

Tks for more information regarding what Leo bid on at recent Haiti auction :smile: 

thanks ox, bnkenobi and leo lover for the updates. 

Girls, Scorsese's Irishman will start filming in august and it will be released only in 2019... so Devil or Killers won't be happening anytime soon. :/ Hopefully Leo have another projects in mind with other directors.  

http://screenrant.com/irishman-martin-scorsese-filming-start-release-date/

Some pix I haven't seen before of f Leo and his Dad at Brad Pitt's art studio

60.jpg

62.jpg

63.jpg

Bnkenobi

Tks for new pix of Leo & Nina at Itacho Sushi  :smile:

Leolover

Tks for  pix of Leo & Innaritiu ,  I would like to see Leo work with him again :smile:

Barbie

Not happy to learn that Irishman is now out of stall mode and greenlit for August.

So now that we  know any Scorsese project is out of the near future,  like you , hope  he will move on to another project :thumbsup: