Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

9 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

thanks calibi and ox for the sightings. 

Hum, so the Irishman is having problems...  :shifty: but I would prefer if they did Devil instead of Killers of the Flower. 

The Irishman's release date is slated for 2019 :ninja: It won't take up until 2018 to finish right? Right? :cry::cry: I think Leo's been holding out for Devil for a while, the only other movie I can see him doing is The Black Hand, with Ridley Scott.

Also still holding out hope Leo makes a surprise appearance in Chris Nolans "Dunkirk" :cry: 

Bnkenobi

Wow, what a wonderful weekend surprise , such great pix, and the ones with the hat off are to die for , thanks :drool::drool:

Jade

Tks for posting all the pix for us :smile:

Barbie

Yes, if you look at this line from the article I posted , The Irishman is not even a 'definite deal' yet.

Scorsese and De Niro have been huddling on The Irishman at Netflix, but there’s no completed deal yet

Whereas at Leo's St Tropez Gala last July one of the auction items was to be on the set when they began filming  The Irishman spring 2017 ,  yet according to Deadline the financing

for the film is yet to happen /be completed, which means it is very unlikely it would even be filming now in 2017 or possibly ever

Which made me think that Marty might then instead move to  Flowers with Leo aboard  =as besides working with Leo, and Leo getting to work on a film he was interested in doing & had bid on himself earlier ,  it would allow Marty to fulfill his promise / desire to do another project with DeNiro  ( since Irishman is in stalled stage ) while at same time all 3 men always have said they hoped to work together on another film  = so to me it a win win project all around. :thumbsup:

Kat

Whenever  I see the Dunkirk trailer at movies , I always look for your Leo cameo :p 

I spy Harry, Tom, and Cillian, but so far no Leo

From People magazine,  Leo & Nina sighting from today

Noticed just now there is pix of Nina on her forum with fan wearing the outfit described in article

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal Spotted Kissing in N.Y.C.: 'It Was a Really Sweet Moment,' Says Onlooker

By Mike Miller

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal were out enjoying the warm spring weather in New York City on Friday, where they were spotted locking lips by the Hudson River, not far from the World Trade Center memorial. 

“It was a really sweet moment,” an onlooker tells PEOPLE, adding that, “Nina put her arms around his neck and kissed him.” The couple, who are coming up on their year anniversary, was spotted outside the Le District market at 225 Liberty Street.

DiCaprio, dressed in his standard white tee and shorts, with a shirt wrapped around his waist and a newsboy cap “seemed very comfortable around her,” the onlooker says, adding, “And their affection was natural, not forced.”

At one point, Agdal, dressed in short-shorts and an off-the-shoulder white crop top, brought a friend with her to join DiCaprio, who had been looking out over the water with his headphones on. “She was laughing loudly and very flirty with Leo,” notes the onlooker.

Later, a fan approached the Academy Award-winner, and the two shook hands cordially. “He then walked away slowly down toward the water and Nina and her friend stayed for a chat,” says the onlooker

The last time the couple was spotted together, they attended an intimate showcase for an Australian band making its New York City. Joined at the show by rapper Q-Tip, the trio were among a small audience at the Ludlow House to watch the band Chase Atlantic perform.

DiCaprio, meanwhile, was recently spotted without his beau at Coachella, where he, Orlando Bloom and Toby Maguire teamed up for a guy’s weekend.

untitled.png

http://people.com/movies/leonardo-dicaprio-and-neo-agdal-spotted-kissing-in-n-y-c-it-was-a-really-sweet-moment-says-onlooker/

bnkenobi, thanks for the pics. 

jade, thanks to post the pics.

ox, thanks for the People article and explanation about Irishman.

kat, as ox said, it seems Irishman might not even happen... so perhaps that means we will have a new movie before we think, hopefully. 

He looks so good :drool: Thanks ladies!!

From his FB, guess we'll be getting pics of him at the Climate March :chicken:

Today, we march to keep fossil fuels in the ground, to fight for a transition to 100% clean energy by 2050, for climate justice and so much more. Join me in standing with Indigenous leaders and native peoples as we march together to protect our planet.#ClimateMarch #100isnow #ClimateJustice#KeepItIntheGround #100by50 #NoDAPL

49259f545802797.jpg 

++