Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Dd? @dandebutts

Missed @LeoDiCaprio by a month! Staying at Five Volcanoes in Rwanda and am excited for gorilla trekking! Great for wildlife conservation!

xej74ah.jpg

Dr. Kim? @KimfortheWynn

My mom will be @LeoDiCaprio 's house tomorrow helping cater for his BBQ and honestly I'm insanely jealous/sad ?? Why wasn't I invited???

From People mention of Leo being at  10 Oak /Coachella party yesterday

The Pretty Little Liars actress made her way over to the VELOCITY BLACK x 1OAK/Up & Down Beach Club, where partygoers attending the bash snacked on Catch LA sushi and desserts, refueled with IV drips and massages, and even had the opportunity to jet-ski in the mega-mansion’s very own backyard lake.

Those who opted for the day club instead of the festival danced to music by will DJ Taco (of ODD Future), as they sipped on cocktails by Absolut Elyx. The star-studded guest list included some of Hollywood’s finest, like Tobey McGuire, Leonardo DiCaprio, Orlando Bloom, Tyga, Russell Simmons, Rita Ora, Sofia Richie,

Calibi

Tks for new Leo /Coachella pix , as well as, other sightings :smile: 

thanks ox and calibi for the updates. 

I know this interview was posted before but I think this video have a better quality. This interview with Letterman is akward, I think I can understand why Leo never came back to his show again. Although the part about Lassie is funny, lol.  :laugh:

From Getty , appears to be same pix as Bnkenobi posted

Also, I  noticed that Interscope Records threw a party at Leo's Palm Springs house yesterday, nice that while he enjoys Coachella he can rent his Palm Spring's home out for parties :smile: 

669052910.jpg

Also certainly not a new pix , but new to me

Barbie & Bnkenobi

Tks for vid and pix :flower::flower: 

Coachella Round-Up! Leonardo DiCaprio Hangs with Newly Single Orlando Bloom, Scott Eastwood Shows Major PDA

Leonardo DiCaprio and Orlando Bloom

Leonardo DiCaprio took his newly single pal Orlando Bloom for a night of partying at the Neon Carnival presented by the Levi's brand with Tequila Don Julio. While the actors kept a low profile -- with DiCaprio in his trademark sweater and baseball cap, and both actors with their hoods pulled up -- eyewitnesses say they spent the night surrounded by models and tequila and were among the last partiers to leave.

In the early hours, DiCaprio's squad headed to 1OAK's private after-hours party, where the Revenant actor caught up with his old pal Rihanna -- who earlier in the day rocked a killer sparkly bodysuit.

The two "chatted a bit but there wasn't any romantic energy between them," an eyewitness tells ET, adding that the pair seemed "more like friends."

http://www.etonline.com/news/215334_coachella_roundup_leonardo_dicaprio_hangs_with_newly_single_orlando_bloom/