Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leonardo DiCaprio, Q-Tip bro it up at intimate showcase

NEW YORK (AP) — Longtime friends Leonardo DiCaprio and Q-Tip hung out at an intimate showcase for an Australian band making its New York City debut late Wednesday.  The Oscar-winning actor and Grammy-winning rapper were in the small audience at Ludlow House as trio Chase Atlantic performed songs in a stripped, raw form.

DiCaprio bobbed his head from his plush chair while sitting next to Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Nina Agdal and chatting with the leader of A Tribe Called Quest.

Q-Tip went to the stage to watch when the band asked people to come closer, as DiCaprio, in a fedora, sat back. The audience included music industry insiders, record label players and some press.

Chase Atlantic performed songs from its three-song project released in January, "Part One," as well as tracks from another three-song album, "Part Two," to be released Friday.

The group's genre-bending sounds echo The Weeknd and The 1975. Band members include brothers Clinton Cave and Mitchel Cave, and Christian Anthony.

https://apnews.com/49a3302984704299880d50cebcfe5a48/Leonardo-DiCaprio,-Q-Tip-bro-it-up-at-intimate-showcase?

Star Sightings: Leonardo DiCaprio and Girlfriend Nina Agdal Enjoy Date Night in New York!

Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend, Nina Agdal, enjoyed a quiet dinner at Zuma in New York City on Wednesday. The cute couple dined alongside Sean Penn and rapper Q-Tip, sharing sushi plates of Zuma’s Robata grilled fare and rounds of cocktails.

http://www.etonline.com/news/214215_star_sightings_leonardo_dicaprio_and_girlfriend_nina_agdal_enjoy_date_night_nyc/

Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal Hit Up Private NYC Concert — and Are Joined by Pal Q-Tip

Leonardo DiCaprio can’t resist a night out on the town with his friends. DiCaprio, 42, stepped out with girlfriend Nina Agdal to attend an intimate showcase for an Australian band making its New York City debut on Wednesday night. Once inside, the couple were joined by the actor’s longtime friend, rapper Q-Tip, sources confirm to PEOPLE.

The trio were among a small audience at the Ludlow House to watch the band Chase Atlantic perform.

“He was low-key but sweet. They hugged around the bar,” a second source tells PEOPLE of DiCaprio and Agdal. “He made sure she had a seat.” 

According to the Associated Press, who was the first to report the outing, DiCaprio was seen bobbing his head to the music as he chatted with Agdal and the leader of A Tribe Called Quest throughout the performance.

The night out comes days after DiCaprio and Agdal celebrated the model’s 25th birthday in St. Bart’s, where they met up with Orlando Bloom and a group of friends including tech mogul Jim Clark’s model wife, Kristy Hinze-Clark.

The group spent time together on the billionaire’s yacht.

“They were on vacation for her birthday in St. Bart’s on the yacht of a friend who invited them on board,” a source told PEOPLE. “They are having fun.”

http://people.com/celebrity/leonardo-dicaprio-nina-agdal-q-tip-nyc-concert/

Aww, such a cute pic. :heart:  thanks ox. 

Is just me or the girl besides Leo look just like Margot Robbie... this girl must be her lost twin. :p

Wait a minute, that woman is Margot, it must be her, it's identical...  I'm confused.  :blink:

12 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Aww, such a cute pic. :heart:  thanks ox. 

Is just me or the girl besides Leo look just like Margot Robbie... this girl must be her lost twin. :p

Wait a minute, that woman is Margot, it must be her, it's identical...  I'm confused.  :blink:

I thought the same too Barbie! IDK when it would have been taken though, before Wolf filming or right after? 

Just now, katchitup said:

I thought the same too Barbie! IDK when it would have been taken though, before Wolf filming or right after? 

Yeah kat, I agree. It was taken before or after filming Wolf, because while filming Leo's hair was black and shorter. I would like to know the exact date of this pic. 

Barbie & Kat

If you go to this IG page , there is a girl on the page in other pix who I think is the blonde in the pix with Leo

Plus this poster goes into detail as to who is in the pix and who took the pix, I would think if that was Margot he would have  mentioned it in the post

ox, thanks for the video, much appreciated.  :flower: Thanks for the pic with Marty, and thanks for the IG explanation, but I still think is Margot, we can notice it's an old pic and back in the day Margot wasn't as popular as she's now so maybe that's why she was not mentioned. I can be wrong... but I think it's her. 

thanks for the tweets, calibi

Hey guys :wave:

Does anyone know why Leo and David Blaine stopped being friends ? I've heard David talked something about Leo back in the late 90's and that's why they stopped being friends, not sure he talked it behind Leo's back or he talked it publicly with a press, all I know is that it was around Titanic time, like 1998-1999. More likely I think it was 1999 or late 1998, since the NY magazine article mentions Blaine as one of Leo's friends in their 1998 article about 'Pussy Posse'. I've heard they were friends for about 4-5 years and I know he was one of the original members of Leo's posse.