Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The tweeter below has the cutest video on her page of Leo waving to little boy at the recent Indian Wells tennis tournament

Cutest moment from the tournament last week at Indian Wells was when @LeoDiCaprio kept waving at that little kid. Absolutely adorable!

Nice IG post from Zac Efron

Vinny recent Insta story   ( that takes place on yacht ) does go along with this new Page Six article, that Leo & Nina and some pals are celebrating her 25th birthday in Carribean this weekend

Nina Agdal to ring in 25 with Leo in the Caribbean  

Leo DiCaprio is jetting to the Caribbean this weekend for model girlfriend Nina Agdal’s 25th birthday.

Spies tells us DiCaprio, Agdal and a few of her pals boarded a private plane at Teterboro Airport on Friday.

“He just hitched a ride, but it’s not his plane,” a source said of the eco-warrior actor.

The couple, who have been together since July, has been seen in far-flung locales.

In November they stayed at a lavish resort in French Polynesia with DiCaprio’s mom, Irmelin, for his 42nd birthday.

22 hours ago, oxford25 said:

The adorable Indian Wells tennis video that I mentioned above was part of tweeter's tweet message

ohh i love that video, can't wait for him to start having kids

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 1:13 PM, oxford25 said:

Vinny recent Insta story   ( that takes place on yacht ) does go along with this new Page Six article, that Leo & Nina and some pals are celebrating her 25th birthday in Carribean this weekend

Leo's good friend Orlando Bloom is on the same boat and you can hear Leo's voice on his recent Instagram Story. 

7 hours ago, calibi said:

Leo's good friend Orlando Bloom is on the same boat and you can hear Leo's voice on his recent Instagram Story. 

They look like they are having such a good time!

Don't know that I"ve ever seen this pic before:

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

From Just Jared pix of Leo, Nina, and Orlando boarding boat in St Barts

I guess  Leo is person  to left of Nina in hoodie,  also, according to article Orlando has been in St Bart for a few days now 

http://www.justjared.com/2017/03/27/leonardo-dicaprio-has-a-night-out-with-nina-adgal-orlando-bloom/

More pictures: http://leonardodicaprio.com.br/galeria/thumbnails.php?album=740

Leo's message about Darlene Cates passing 

"Darlene was the best acting mom I ever had the privilege of working alongside. Her endearing personality and incredible talent will live on in the memories of those who knew her, and those who loved her work. My thoughts and prayers are with her family during this difficult time."

sweet and sad