Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Barbie

Tks for Leo /Disney vid , is new to me , adorable :heart:

Bnkenobi

Tks for more Leo /tennis pix :smile:

Now that we can see Leo's friends better , while I still don't know who the man sitting to Leo's left , we can see that the man in the red hat is Leo's pal Alex

8 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

thanks a lot. :flower:  This gallery is amazing.

I have a question for you, are you Brazilian? I'm just curious... because this gallery is from Brazil. 

Yes, I am, dear. You are from Brazil too, right? OMG

Just now, bnkenobi said:

I don't think this is him. What do you think, guys? I saw the pictures this morning and it doesn't look like him to me...

I was thinking that was Leo in this pics but I looked close and something on his face looks different... IDK. :wacko: I'm cofused, and the ankle tatoo in close up does not look like his W tatoo. :wacko:

9 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I was thinking that was Leo in this pics but I looked close and something on his face looks different... IDK. :wacko: I'm cofused, and the ankle tatoo in close up does not look like his W tatoo. :wacko:

And the place of the tattoo is a bit different from Leo's tattoo. His lips look bigger in this pics.

LA Sighting from Wednesday night.

MARIAH‏ @MariahJanelle1

Ate dinner next to @KrisJenner last night and 2 feet away from @LeoDiCaprio at The Catch LA! What a great first night.

LA Sighting from last night

Emily Newman‏ @EmilyKayeN

Leo DiCaprio next to me at the club right now in a beret fist pumping no words

This Hollywood Reporter article mentions Leo being at club opening last night which is connected to Calibi's club tweets

Leonardo DiCaprio, Orlando Bloom Headline TAO Group's Grand Opening

Tobey Maguire, Hailey Baldwin, Odell Beckham Jr. were also there to fete the opening of TAO, Beauty & Essex, Avenue, and Luchini LA at the Dream Hollywood.

TAO, Beauty & Essex, Avenue, and Luchini LA Grand Opening was a star-studded scene with a whimsical block party. Guests including Zoe Saldana, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Russell Simmons, Nicole Scherzinger, Tyga and Eiza Gonzalez ventured from venue to venue checking out each unique space with delectable eats and open bars in every corner.

At Avenue, the property's nightclub, Leonardo DiCaprio and Orlando Bloom shared a corner booth surrounded by a bevy of PYTs. Beckham Jr. was at another corner of the jam-packed club where DJ Khaled performed

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/leonardo-dicaprio-orlando-bloom-headline-tao-groups-grand-opening-987012

Bnkenobi

Tks for assorted pix :flower:

As to the recent tennis pix that you and Calibi posted, I can't say for sure that is Leo,  I'm just surprised if he was there for  match between Federer and Nadal on Wednesday  that no one inside the stadium (press or bystanders)  was able to get pix of him and there were no Twitter sightings mentioning him being in attendance  during the match :idk:

Calibi

Tks for pix , vids, and various  LA sightings :flower: 

Barbie

Tks  for video, that is one I remember,   I do hope that one day Marion & Leo work together again :heart: