Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo, Nina Agdal steal the show at Jimmy Fallon’s afterparty

Leonardo DiCaprio and his model girlfriend Nina Agdal were the star attraction at Jimmy Fallon’s Golden Globes afterparty at Delilah. DiCaprio attended the awards ceremony solo earlier in the night, and presented the best actress in a drama movie trophy to Isabelle Huppert.

Agdal later joined Leo at Fallon’s party, where they also hung out with his newly single p - - - y posse pal Tobey Maguire and Jonah Hill. DiCaprio was spotted cozying up to another model in December when Agdal was away, but sources told Page Six that he and the Danish swimwear model are going strong, and “he really likes her.”

http://pagesix.com/2017/01/09/leo-nina-agdal-steal-the-show-at-jimmy-fallons-afterparty/

Apparently Leo & Nina were at the Broad Contemporary Art Museum today in LA

Myrka Mendoza @xomyrkaa 17m17 minutes ago

@NinaAgdal come back to the broad with @LeoDiCaprio I want my picture. I'm the one of the girls from the elevator lo

Myrka Mendoza @xomyrkaa 24m24 minutes ago

When I failed at trying to get a picture with @LeoDiCaprio #comeback 

Myrka Mendoza @xomyrkaa 1h1 hour ago

When @Its_Issaa is standing next to @LeoDiCaprio in the elevator and didn't even realize it ?

Isa Roque @Its_Issaa 14m14 minutes ago Fakest friend award goes to @xomyrkaa for letting me stand next to Leo DiCaprio in an elevator and not telling me until we exited

1. I stood next to Leonardo DiCaprio in an elevator and didn't even notice until he left ????

Bianca Mendez @Life0fBianca 37m37 minutes ago

Was just in the same elevator as Leonardo Dicaprio and Nina Adgal. #nosweat #thebroad ??@LeoDiCaprio

•  

Barbie

Yes, when I saw them on their Twitter feed , I agree, they reminded me of the pix below taken last September, as both Leo & Nina seem to have on same outfits

However, having said that , the other pix on the Twitter feed seemed to be current, so I wondered why would they just yesterday retweet these old pix, but , who knows :idk::idk:

37C661F800000578-0-image-a-20_1472713374780.jpg 37C6616000000578-0-image-a-3_1472713307179.jpg