Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

@katchitup Shooting from "The Irishman" starts in spring 2017... I'm pretty sure it will be part of the award season next year. So shooting a couple of months and don't forget, Scorsese always needs massive time for the final cut. Do you really think Scorsese will doing another big movie in this (short) time between cutting "The Irishman", the promotion, premeries and award season? I have little doubts about that but maybe I'm wrong. Hopefully I'm wrong :p

To the script: First it was Graham Moore but he was replaced by Billy Ray (Flightplan, The Hunger Games, Captain Phillips).

31 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

@katchitup Shooting from "The Irishman" starts in spring 2017... I'm pretty sure it will be part of the award season next year. So shooting a couple of months and don't forget, Scorsese always needs massive time for the final cut. Do you really think Scorsese will doing another big movie in this (short) time between cutting "The Irishman", the promotion, premeries and award season? I have little doubts about that but maybe I'm wrong. Hopefully I'm wrong :p

To the script: First it was Graham Moore but he was replaced by Billy Ray (Flightplan, The Hunger Games, Captain Phillips).

I'm holding out hope for late 2017? :cry: 

im still reaching and hoping he will make a cameo in Dunkirk. :D

Billy Ray is great :thumbsup: 

Eastofeden

Tks for Scorsese interview , glad to hear that Devil in White City is still planned  :thumbsup:

Calibi

Tks for UNCA pix , as well as,  information as to what Leo was doing when he was sighted in NY yesterday :smile:

Jade & Kat

First, tks, for reminder as to who is working on Devil script :smile: 

Agree with Jade that considering how long Scorsese takes to edit a film , I don't expect that he'll begin on Devil in 2017 : I can only hope it will happen in 2018

So , I'm hoping that  Leo will do the Sam Phillips project or another film project we haven't heard about in 2017 :thumbsup: 

DiCaprio, who joined Growing Pains in its final season as a relatively unknown actor, gave a heartfelt address as well. He explained that Alan pushed for the sitcom to hire him and that right off the bat Alan said, “This kid is going to be a huge star.” He spoke about how Alan was an “adoptive father” to the entire cast.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/alan-thicke-remembered-at-star-studded-memorial-service-w456719

The Devil in the White City will be Martin Scorsese’s next film with Leonardo DiCaprio

With passion project Silence out the way, Martin Scorsese is starting to think about his next project with Leonardo DiCaprio.

There’s been talk of the pair, who last worked together on The Wolf of Wall Streetcooking up an adaptation of Erik Larson’s book, The Devil in the White City: Murder, Magic, and Madness at the Fair that Changed America, for over a year now, and it seems the wheels are finally in motion.

“Right now, there is a script being worked on,” he told Sun Media.

DiCaprio purchased the film rights to the book in 2010, which presents non-fiction events in a novelistic style.“One of the things that I had to stop for the past six months [to complete Silence] was my meetings on that script. They want me to start again in January and see if we can find a way because it’s an extraordinary story.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-devil-in-the-white-city-film-martin-scorsese-leonardo-dicaprio-hh-holmes-serial-killer-movie-a7486186.html

According to Brazilian site Glamurama (usually accurate) Leo is coming to Trancoso (Brazil) for the new years, it says he rented a house there to spend some days. Trancoso is a very beautiful and famous beach here, Leo had been there before when he dated Gisele, back in 2001. 

http://glamurama.uol.com.br/vai-ferver-leonardo-dicaprio-aluga-casa-em-trancoso-para-o-reveillon/

Leo attended an event today to support Scorsese's new movie

At Par's lunch today for Silence, dir. Martin Scorsese explained his 30-yr odyssey, "Sometimes you want to make a movie but don't know how."

Brad Grey hosted. H'wood bigwigs on hand: Leo Dicaprio, Steve Martin, Irwin Winkler, Martin Short, Jay Cocks, Andy Garcia, Kimberly Pierce.