Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo attended the VS After party

Maxwell Turner‏@mxwllturner

U know when u make that direct eye contact with Leonardo DiCaprio @ avenue and just

Brianna Vitali‏@BriannaVitali

I AM IN THE SAME CLUB AS LEO DICAPRIO WHAT IS MY LIFE

Dill Pickle‏@dylanpeine

So far on my birthday I shared the same air as Rihanna, Victoria's Secret angels, and Leonardo DiCaprio. How was your 21st???

Ashtyn‏@ashtynkt

Hello world Leonard DiCaprio just walked past me in the club I'm dead

Monica– ‏@monica_sutton

I wasn't just three inches away from Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo's  produced  The Ivory Game makes the Oscar shortlist for documentaries :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Academy Of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences on Tuesday announced its shortlist of 15 documentary features.

The documentary branch determined the shortlist from a pool of 145 submissions and will select the five nominees to be announced on January 24.

The 15 films are listed below in alphabetical order are:

Cameraperson
Command and Control
The Eagle Huntress
Fire At Sea
(pictured)
Gleason
Hooligan Sparrow
I Am Not Your Negro
The Ivory Game
Life, Animated
O.J.: Made In America
13th
Tower
Weiner
The Witness
Zero Days

The 89th Oscars will be held on February 26, in Hollywood.

Calibi, Kat, Jade,

Tks for latest Leo related news , NY sightings, and vid :flower::flower::flower: 

The Latest: Leonardo DiCaprio, Trump Discuss Green Jobs

Leonardo DiCaprio and the head of his foundation have met with Donald Trump to discuss how jobs centering on preserving the environment can boost the economy.

Terry Tamminen, the CEO of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, confirmed the meeting Wednesday at Trump Tower in a statement to The Associated Press.

Tamminen says he and DiCaprio presented Trump, his daughter Ivanka, and other members of Trump's team with a "framework" on how focusing on renewable, clean energy could create millions of job.

The Oscar-winning actor has been a strong advocate of fighting climate change and preserving wildlife. His recent documentary, "Before the Flood," addresses the peril that the world faces because of climate change.

DiCaprio met with Ivanka Trump a few days ago and presented her with a copy of the film.  

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/latest-nobel-economics-winner-impressed-trump-44031943

The article below from Washington Post goes into more detail about Leo's visit with President elect Trump today , and it mentions there will be future visits

DiCaprio meets with Trump on green jobs to boost economy

NEW YORK — Leonardo DiCaprio and the head of his foundation met Wednesday with President-elect Donald Trump to discuss how jobs centered on preserving the environment can boost the economy.

In a statement to The Associated Press, Terry Tamminen, the CEO of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation, confirmed the meeting at Trump Tower in New York City. Tamminen said the pair gave a presentation to Trump, daughter Ivanka, and other members of Trump’s team on how focusing on renewable, clean energy could create millions of jobs

Today, we presented the President-elect and his advisors with a framework — which LDF developed in consultation with leading voices in the fields of economics and environmentalism — that details how to unleash a major economic revival across the United States that is centered on investments in sustainable infrastructure,” Tamminen said. “Our conversation focused on how create millions of secure, American jobs in the construction and operation of commercial and residential clean, renewable energy generation.”

The Oscar-winning actor has been a strong advocate of fighting climate change and preserving wildlife, and his recent documentary, “Before the Flood,” addresses the peril that the world faces because of climate change.

DiCaprio previously met with Ivanka Trump and presented her with a copy of the film.

The meeting with Trump’s team lasted for about 90 minutes. The actor also gave the president-elect a copy of the documentary, and Trump promised to watch it, according to a person who was familiar with the meeting but not authorized to speak publicly.

Tamminen, who was secretary of California’s Environmental Protection Agency under former Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, said Trump was receptive and suggested they meet again next month.

“We look forward to continuing the conversation with the incoming administration as we work to stop the dangerous march of climate change, while putting millions of people to work at the same time,” said Tamminen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/dicaprio-meets-with-trump-on-green-jobs-to-boost-economy/2016/12/07/efb62fd0-bcf5-11e6-ae79-bec72d34f8c9_story.html?utm_term=.3c52d194f0af

Hello everyone

Its been a while :hug:

thanks to everyone for keeping us up with all the news :heart:

its really i Feel like this forum is way more advanced than Enews but its way more respectul :thumbs_up:

i was searching all the net to find the Video Where Leo encounters Will Smith and his son on the redcarpet for the Oscars 2007

does anyone has the video or at least send me the link ????

I like to mock Leo a lot for his dating choices but I must say massive respect for approaching Trump on this issue. All I see now is Hollywood mocking Trump (since they're mostly pro-Clinton) and all they are doing is alienating Trump on important issues. So it's good that Leo has stepped up and spoke to him and I hope he continues to pressure Trump administration on important issues.

Presidents do change their minds, especially when they want to get re-elected. Trump will also do the same. Remember, Obama was once against gay marriage but he changed his stance.

Good on Leo.