Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Josh Rinard‏@_joshrinard

Well, just realized I was standing next to leonardo dicaprio while analyzing art at @ArtBasel.

Austin Consigny ‏@AustinConsigny  

@_joshrinard @ArtBasel pics or it didn't happen.

Rinard ‏@_joshrinard @AustinConsigny he was soo sketchy, as soon as we made eye contact he put on his hat glasses and walked away

Danielle Nicole‏@_dnicolee

Second night at my new job at the Komodo lounge and I got to hang w and serve LEONARDO DICAPRIO last night like my whole life is made

Danielle Nicole‏@_dnicolee

.. oh and Wilmer Valderrama and VS model Nina Agdal #stilltripping

Celebs flood Miami club scene during Art Basel

Kendall Jenner, A$AP Rocky, Leo DiCaprio and Johnny Manziel were among the stars on the Art Basel club scene in Miami.
On Friday, Jenner dined at Komodo with pals before heading to club E11even, where sister Kylie’s boyfriend Tyga was performing.

Rocky arrived later, and he and Jenner were spotted leaving together.
Jenner was also seen that night dancing at 1Oak’s pop-up club at Rockwell, this time with Jonathan Cheban.

Also at Rockwell was Manziel, who Page Six has reported has been on a tear in Miami, as his domestic assault case was being settled in Dallas.
The troubled former NFL star ordered “parades of bottles of Champagne.”

Michael Strahan and Venus Williams dropped by, too, to catch Rick Ross perform.

DiCaprio was seen at E11even, predictably, with a “harem of girls,” as one onlooker put it.
The next night DiCaprio’s model girlfriend Nina Agdal joined him for dinner at Komodo.

And on Saturday night, Nas performed at 1Oak’s closing night party at Rockwell, to a crowd including Williams, Flo Rida and, once again, Manziel.

http://pagesix.com/2016/12/04/celebs-flood-miami-club-scene-during-art-basel/

ACTOR Tom Hardy shows off his tattoos, as he gives an ink-ling about his next one.

The Brit, 39, will have the scribbled words “Leo knows everything” added after losing a bet with Revenant co-star Leonardo DiCaprio, who predicted Tom’s 2016 Oscar nomination.

He showed his body art, which includes inkings of the Union Jack and a crow, as he posed in a photoshoot for Esquire.

Tom revealed: “I haven’t got it yet. It sucks. He wrote in this really s***ty handwriting.

“I was like, ‘OK, I’ll get it done, but you have to write it properly’.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2327953/tom-hardy-shows-off-his-muscles-and-tattoos-in-sexy-photo-shoot-as-he-reveals-hes-getting-a-new-one-after-losing-oscar-bet-with-leonardo-dicaprio/