Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lukas has posted a short video  from their visits  yesterday  to Edinburgh Castle , as well as, Scottish distillery in his Instagram stories

Naturally you don't see Leo in vid , but you do have quick view of pal Kevin Connolly

Calibi,  Jade,  Kayy

Tks for more  pix & videos from Leo's visit to Edinbugh :flower::flower::flower: 

Leonardo’s Da Vinci Code jaunt during Scots visit

LEONARDO DICAPRIO paid a secret visit to a mysterious chapel which features in The Da Vinci Code.

The Hollywood superstar, 42, made the clandestine trip to medieval Rosslyn Chapel with pals during a day of sightseeing in Scotland.

The Oscar- winner was enjoying downtime during his first trip to the country when he decided to visit the intricate chapel, which plays a key part in Dan Brown’s best-selling 2003 novel, The Da Vinci Code.

Following a morning tour of Edinburgh Castle where he went unrecognised, Leo headed further afield to the Midlothian church.

Leo was relaxed as he viewed the magical chapel, which features in the finale of the novel, which was also made into a popular 2006 film that starred Tom Hanks.

Rosslyn Chapel.

After looking around the 15th Century attraction, taking in its architecture and legendary pillars, Leo ordered drinks from the cafe, and decided to sit outside to take in the beautiful scenery.

Barrista Stewart Goodfellow, who was working at the time, told Twitter pals: “No way is Leonardo DiCaprio at my work.”

The star – who has appeared in Titanic, The Revenant and The Wolf Of Wall Street – was visiting Scotland to attend the Scottish Business Awards.

Previous speakers at the event have included Bill Clinton, 70, and George Clooney, 55.

Leo, who was staying at the luxurious Prestonfield House in the capital, where suites cost £400 a night, told friends he’d been thinking about flying to Paris as a continuation of his recent birthday celebrations, but instead decided to explore more of Scotland.

He and his eight- strong group of pals and security jumped into their people carriers and cars just after nine on Friday morning and headed first to Edinburgh Castle.

Leo, who was dressed down in a flat- cap and jeans, had already caught a glimpse of the historic building during a trip to the posh Witchery restaurant the previous evening.

Leonardo DiCaprio.

After visiting Rosslyn, Leo and pals – including Entourage actor Kevin Connolly, 42, and Revenant co-star Lukas Haas, 40 – said they were heading to a local distillery where they planned to sample the whiskies on offer and enjoy some lunch.

Weathergirl Cat Cubie, 34, who met the star at the business awards, said he had an undeniable A- list allure. She said: “He was an absolute gent and I momentarily forgot I was married. Only joking.

“We had a lovely chat about the weather – honestly! He said it was pretty darn chilly, but a very beautiful country. “He is one of those stars that definitely has a special something about him.

“It seemed like the lads were as smitten with him as the girls!”

Oh, the best Leo's gallery in internet now closed. So sad. I'm talking about this one - www.dicapriophotos.com They had more than 50.000 Leo's pics (RARE photoshoots, scans in HQ). Now all this stuff is gone. ? But admin of this site told me that we can back gallery again! They need just 100$ until December 1st. Come on, guys, we should help them! If you wanna send some money, go to this link - https://www.paypal.me/marcielucas.

Admin's page in facebook, you can connect with her there -
https://m.facebook.com/dicapriocom/