Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I saw BTF on NatGeo yesterday, such an amazing documentary, of course there is info we already knew but at least I learned and understand a lot more while watching this film, it's really really interesting. And it's so nice to see Leo being Leo, reacting to things and you can really feel and understand his passion about the issue. I liked that even showed Leo himself saying his footprint is bigger than most people, and the film also show media criticizing him and not taking him seriously, so he knows that... but still, that doesn't make him give up on his environmental work and this makes me soo proud of him. All the work he's doing over the years is incridible and he's doing his part, and to me the most wonderful thing about Leo's work is to spread the message, let's take care of our planet.  Congrats Leo, keep the great work!    :ddr:  :clap:

thanks for the updates, girls. Aww, I really wanted to see those pics of Leo, Tobey ad Otis in better quality. 

btf (1).jpg btf.jpg

I'm also thrilled to watch this new Leo's documentary that comes out this Friday 4th on Netflix.  It has had good reviews!

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2016/11/the-ivory-game-netflix-hottest-documentary-thriller-soon-to-hit-your-screen-001223743.html

"The #Ivory Game" is a thriller documentary from #Netflix that will have you on the edge of your seat. This is no boring old story of the poaching of Africa's elephants. It tracks through the African wilderness with stunning videography that one has come to expect from a Leonardo DiCaprio movie. Leonardo as Executive Producer manages to capture the thrill of the hunt, the spies, the kingpins, the wildlife warriors and the one person who holds the future of the species in his hands.

The Romeo + Juliet Choir Boy Got to Share Popcorn With Leonardo DiCaprio:

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/movies/a8059375/quindon-tarver-romeo-and-juliet-interview/

Did you get to hang out with him at all on set?

I did. He is so cool. He was one of the coolest, down-to-earth people that I think I’ve ever met. I’ve never experienced meeting someone like that, [who could] just be so cool and down-to-earth and welcoming. He invited me into his dressing room, and then we went into his hotel room where we stayed. We shared caramel popcorn. I think that was the coolest thing, sharing popcorn with this movie star. And then we wrestled! I always share that story with people. They’re like, “Well, did you meet him, how is he?” I was like, “Yeah, not only did I meet him, but we shared caramel popcorn in the same bowl and then we even wrestled.”

20 Things That Happened at the Romeo + Juliet Premiere in 1996

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/movies/a8036104/leonardo-dicaprio-romeo-juliet-premiere-1996-photos/

Wow , 20 years ago today :heart: 

Behoti

Tks for posting Before the Flood You Tube vid , I see so far it has been viewed by over 4 million people :thumbsup:

Marine

Yes, the purpose of releasing Before the Flood in 2 theaters was to make it eligible for Oscar consideration, so we just now have to wait and see what happens :smile:

Barbie

Tks for more BTF stills , and , yes, like you I had hoped some larger versions of Leo/Tobey/Otis pix would have surfaced :smile: 

East

Tks for article about another great docu that Leo is producer on The Ivory Game, I've seen lots of great comments about it online :thumbsup:

Also, tks, for comments from R&J choir member

The Weeknd and Leonardo Dicaprio Strolled Into The 6th Annual treats! Magazine Halloween Party in Full “Mask-erade” Attire

From the Founder and Editor in Chief of treats! Magazine, Steve Shaw, comes the 6th annual Trick or treats! Halloween Party sponsored by Absolut Elyx. Over a thousand VIP and celebrity guests gathered inside an old masonic building in downtown Los Angeles for a spectacular and spooky Halloween event. The historic Elk Room at the Plaza Hotel made a perfect setting for an evening of mystery and sexy suspense. Absolut Elyx sponsored the party providing the premium luxury vodka to all the guests, who also enjoyed delicious bites by Toca Madera. Spinning tunes throughout the night was DJ Arkade who kept the crowd in high spirits. Paris Hilton was dressed as Alice in Wonderland and Sophia Richie dressed as a race car driver. Russell Simmons showed up around the same time and was ecstatic to see his pal Paris. The Weeknd and Leonardo Dicaprio didn’t take photos, both masked. Leo was in a wolf mask, which he also wore the night prior at Casamigos, with about 15 of his buddies looking like a wolf pack. The Weeknd was in all black and masked. Joanna Krupa looked amazing with hardly any clothes on. With so many Halloween parties last night, trick or treats! definitely topped them all!

http://laguestlist.com/weeknd-leonardo-dicaprio-strolled-6th-annual-treats-magazine-halloween-party-full-mask-erade-attire/

Snoop Dogg’s baby costume stole the show at ‘Hellaweed’

In a town full of stars, Snoop Dogg stole the show at Catch LA’s Halloween bash by dressing as a giant baby attached to the back of a frail old woman.

The pot-loving rapper donned a baby blue onesie, bib and bonnet, with a stuffed elderly lady in a yellow head scarf protruding from his chest, while celebrating his 45th birthday and Halloween — or, as some in his crew called it, “Hellaweed” — at the celebrity hot spot with Bow Wow, who dressed as Spider-Man, and Wiz Khalifa, who came as himself.

A guest told us, “Big baby Snoop was drinking booze out of a baby bottle, dancing wildly and taking pictures with other guests. He totally stole the show and was presented with a cake decorated with a marijuana leaf.”

Also at Catch’s party, hosted by owners Mark Birnbaum and Eugene Remm, was Nas, who dressed as Ethiopian emperor and Rasta spiritual leader Haile Selassie. At another table were a mask-wearing Leo DiCaprio, who came with his model girlfriend Nina Agdal dressed as a princess, best pal Jonah Hill in a Hawaiian shirt, Tobey Maguire — who recently separated from wife Jennifer Meyer and is now a full member of Leo’s “p - - - y posse” — and Adrien Brody in a full panda suit.

Ryan Phillippe rocked up in a mask with bug eyes, Owen Wilson cruised in as a Cubano, while Calvin Harris and his crew missed the Halloween memo and came in their regular clothes.

http://pagesix.com/2016/11/01/snoop-doggs-baby-costume-stole-the-show-at-hellaweed/

15 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Wow , 20 years ago today :heart: 

WOWOWOWOWOWOW....I became a Leo lover when I saw 'Romeo & Juliet ' for the first time & I`m STILL a huge fan of this amazingly talented gorgeous actor :heart::wub: can`t believe it :chicken:

2nkjpjd.jpg

leonardo-dicaprio-slide-vertical.jpg

BIG THANKS dear Leo fans for the wonderful Leo goodies :grouphug:

Calibi

Tks  for new of Leo & Nina's Halloween partying , as well as,  other parties Leo attended :smile: 

I noticed that the article you posted said that Leo attended with all his buddies who were all wearing Wolf masks  ( which normally happens ) whereas some of the articles made it appear that only Leo and Tobey attended parties

Barbie & LeoLover

Tks for R&J video and adorable pix of Leo our Romeo :heart: