Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Some new pix of Leo today in NY with Bert & Vinny

7.jpg 8.jpg

12.jpg

9.jpg 10.jpg

Kat

As to US Open from what I recall Leo normally attends the Final matches on Sunday 11th

Infact if I recall correctly he auctioned off a chance to sit in his US Open box at this year's LDF Gala

11 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Tweet from a guy who waited who Leo yesterday in cheese shop

chris. @Praisethyart_ 5h5 hours ago Manhattan, NY 

1. As of today, I can honestly say that I had the chance to have a brief conversation with @LeoDiCaprio. Not many people I know can say that.

Ok wait. What kinds of cheese!!!

EW has  a clip from Leo's  upcoming doc Before the Flood , clip is at top of page  :clap:

:clap: 

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/08/before-the-flood-leonardo-dicaprio-clip-poster

image1.png

Making its international premiere this week at the Toronto Film Festival, the documentary Before the Flood is global travelogue of a world in crisis, following Leonardo DiCaprio as he travels around the globe to chronicle the dangers of climate change. 

In September 2014, DiCaprio was named a United Nations Ambassador of Peace. He then teamed with director Fisher Stevens to highlight the areas in world most affected right now by climate disturbances and rising sea levels. Stevens is an actor in his own right (you might’ve just seen him as the pharmacist on The Night Of) though better known in recent years for his documentary work, including the Oscar-winning 2009 dolphin-slaughter exposé The Cove. They met with numerous climate scientists and experts, plus world leaders, including President Obama. (Longtime DiCaprio colleague Martin Scorsese serves as the film’s executive producer.)

The film journeys to Miami, Beijing, Indonesia, and Canada, among other locales. In the exclusive clip above, DiCaprio is shown watching — and listening — to whales along with Dr. Enric Sala while on an ice shelf near the North Pole.

“This clip is from 2015, when Leo and I spent the Fourth of July on Baffin Island in the Canadian Arctic,” Stevens tells EW. “We visited National Geographic explorer Enric Sala who was doing a study on how much sea ice has melted in the Arctic — and we were shocked to hear that by 2040 there will be no sea ice left in the summer.”

Stevens continues, “For two and a half years we went on a journey to learn about the effects of climate change. How far it has gone, why there are still people denying it, and whether it is too late to do anything about it. We’re extremely proud that National Geographic is helping us bring this odyssey to the world.” 

EW also can exclusively reveal that after its world premiere in Toronto, Before the Flood will be in theaters in New York and Los Angeles starting Oct. 21, and air globally (in 171 countries and 45 languages) on the National Geographic Channel starting Oct. 30.

^^Wait I didn't know the doc was also produced by Marty...Awesome!

And the clip....looks amazing. Love that we'll hear unscripted moments from Leo. Can't wait :chicken: Correct me if I'm wrong but is this also supposed to premiere on Netflix?