Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The  docu Leo produced about elephant ivory trade The Ivory Game  is being well received   :thumbsup:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Paul Allen helped to produce this stirring documentary about the threat to the survival of African elephants.

In addition to his day job as Oscar-winning actor, Leonardo DiCaprio is well known for his commitment to environmental causes, and he helped to produce a compelling documentary, The Ivory Game, which has its world premiere at Telluride. The eye-opening film from directors Richard Ladkani and Kief Davidson exposes the threat to African elephants from poachers who want to sell the ivory to dealers in China. The film benefits from an engaging cast of characters and from striking photography of Tanzania, Zambia, and Kenya. Netflix will release the film in November, and it should stir potent audience responses.

But beyond the message of the movie, which few would challenge, the film achieves its impact because of tight direction and handsome photography by Ladkani. The haunting musical score by H. Scott Salinas also adds to the movie’s impact. Sweeping, thoughtful, and often wrenching, this elegy for one of the world’s most majestic animals deserves the attention that it is sure to receive.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/ivory-game-telluride-review-924897?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The  girl below claims to have chatted with Leo recently in Nolita

cookie.jpg

Barbie

Tks for more Leo /Nina/ Café Urth  pix :smile:

Kat

I saw the snap you 're referring to, but I just now went to see if I could understand  what is being said and it appears Josey has taken her snap down

2 hours ago, oxford25 said:

The  docu Leo produced about elephant ivory trade The Ivory Game  is being well received   :thumbsup:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Paul Allen helped to produce this stirring documentary about the threat to the survival of African elephants.

In addition to his day job as Oscar-winning actor, Leonardo DiCaprio is well known for his commitment to environmental causes, and he helped to produce a compelling documentary, The Ivory Game, which has its world premiere at Telluride. The eye-opening film from directors Richard Ladkani and Kief Davidson exposes the threat to African elephants from poachers who want to sell the ivory to dealers in China. The film benefits from an engaging cast of characters and from striking photography of Tanzania, Zambia, and Kenya. Netflix will release the film in November, and it should stir potent audience responses.

Kat

I saw the snap you 're referring to, but I just now went to see if I could understand  what is being said and it appears Josey has taken her snap down

Josey didn't take her snap down they just disappear after 24 hrs. :smile:

@dicaprihoes it's Joseyxm but as Ox said it isn't there anymore because it's been 24 hrs since it was posted. Hopefully she'll post moreover  snaps :smile: if we don't bug her hopefully she will continue :D 

DiCap

Below is Reza's IG: wouldjoooo , also, tks for pix of Nina :smile: 

Shandy

Yes, the costumes /cars at Burning Man always remind me of Mad Max /Thunderdome,  and who knows, maybe  Leo's pal  Tom wasn't filming, then Mad Max  himelf would have been with him :p 

I did notice that  Leo's Revenant costar  Paul Anderson  was with them , as well as,  Clint Eastwood 's son actor Scott Eastwood

Leo must be having a blast at Burning Man since he can be there incognito and have a lot of fun without anyone trying to make videos or pics of him, it must be wonderful for someone as famous as him to feel free like everyone else and do whatever he wants without being watched, good for him. But me, as fan, off course I want to see new pics, haha, I can't help.   :p

Anyway, like ox mentioned soon we will get new pics as Before the Flood premieres this week. 

Another Leo airport sighting  The tweeter lives in NY , so , I guess , that means Leo has arrived in New York 

Freddy Giorlando@FreddyGiorlando8m

I'm heading up the escalator in the airport , I look up & Leonardo DiCaprio was next to me heading down . This trip is next level #omen #la