Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Scott Eastwood about Leo ;)

"I certainly never considered modelling as a career. Of course, the reality is that all actors are models to some extent, because we're all putting on clothes and getting in front of the camera. Leonardo DiCaprio still happily models watches doesn't he? And he's got the most covetable career of all time."

Source

#TBT IG post from actress who played Leo's little step sister in TBL

Calibi

Tks for news that Leo has left NY ,  too bad , she didn't mention where her flight was to :p

I did just now see tweets that claimed Leo was in Kenya, but I don't suppose that is correct

News of another producing project for Leo' Appian Way

Leonardo DiCaprio to Produce DraftKings-FanDuel Exposé “The Big Game” at TriStar

TriStar Pictures has optioned the upcoming book by Sports Illustrated staff writer Albert Chen, THE BIG GAME, which details the scandal associated with the online sports betting industry, specifically the companies DraftKings and FanDuel, which despite ongoing legal drama, continue to draw millions of users – and dollars – on a monthly basis. The book will be published next year by Houghton-Mifflin.

Leonardo DiCaprio’s Appian Way is set to produce with The Gotham Group’s Jeremy Bell and Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, who initially brought the idea of the project to literary agent Scott Waxman.

The book, described as “The Big Short set in the world of sports betting,” is expected to follow the scandal involving DraftKings and FanDuel, the daily fantasy sports sites that quickly amassed hundreds of millions of dollars before prosecutors from several states began coming down on them, saying the outfits should be defined as online gambling operations. The film, in turn, will focus on this high-stakes world, its colorful cast of characters, and how this cult obsession became a national pastime.

Chen is repped by Waxman Leavell Literary Agency and The Gotham Group.

Congrats to Leo on reaching 10 million followers  :clap:  :clap::clap:

20.jpg

A typical  silly  Hollywood article , but had to post Khloe's reply as I totally agree :p 

Khloe Kardashian Plays Celebrity Tinder — See Which Hunks She Swipes Right For

Leonardo DiCaprio was the third heartthrob on the list and he got a 100 percent yes! Khloe gushed,  “Right on Leo, for sure! I feel like Romeo + Juliet sealed him as a right swipe for the rest of my life.” We get it

This is very interesting.

30 actors consistently in the best movies, in the past decade.

Leo is number 2 with 97,4 only losing for Paul Dano with 100%.   

1-ifsw2KxVWO7VQY56wsr0oA.png

11 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

This is very interesting.

30 actors consistently in the best movies, in the past decade.

Leo is number 2 with 97,4 only losing for Paul Dano with 100%.   

1-ifsw2KxVWO7VQY56wsr0oA.png

Can you please tell me which magazine wrote that list?