Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks everyone! He looks good (chuck not so much :ninja: )  So the tandem bike ride was Saturday and then these pap pics are from Sunday :smile: Hope we get more pics soon :smile:

Another pic. You can also see Jen Meyer and Tobey.

nintchdbpict000259577210.jpg  

^No it's not good :/ In most german articles they wrote Leo and his foundation are a victim. Same for the "Wolf of Wall Street" topic. Hope that's true. Everything else would be just bad especially when it comes to his own foundation and credibility - which never was at 100% in public eyes.

Just now, Jade Bahr said:

^No it's not good :/ In most german articles they wrote Leo and his foundation are a victim. Same for the "Wolf of Wall Street" topic. Hope that's true. Everything else would be just bad especially when it comes to his own foundation and credibility - which never was at 100% in public eyes.

Yes, jade. I hope so too. I hope that Leo and his is foundation are just victims of all of this and that this situation can be enlightened, because otherwise...  :sad:

Well I can't say Leo is innocent in all this. Leo knew very well this dude was sketchy, he may not have known all the details and exactly 100% was going on but he associates himself with some sketchy people all the time, and there's no way Leo was totally blind to all this. But it will be hard to prosecute LDF because I don't think there is much evidence to prove 100% either way. In the end I believe him and his foundation will go unscathed, but right now I feel its going to get worse before it gets better. :/ 

I mean one of his closest friends is Helly Nahmad who is a slimeball himself, I hate seeing Leo associate himself with these types of people. Makes me question his true character :/  :banghead: 

It seems like his foundation is not cooperating, which usually means it has something to hide :/:sad: 

1 hour ago, oxford25 said:

Some cute pix of Leo from 1998 that I've never seen , not sure what the deal is with toilet tissue and how it wound up on Leo's head :p 

1998a.png 1998b.jpg

aw leo is so adorable here thanks for the pics !

http://torontolife.com/culture/art/why-two-toronto-illustrators-dedicated-an-entire-show-to-leonardo-dicaprio/

^ more of the artwork in the all Leo gallery ;)