Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Dicaprihoes

The reason I did not post those pix with the others  is that is not Leo, it is his pal Vinny taking the pix of the girls and then showing it to them.

See the pix below , and then the enlarged pix of the man in the pix, you can see Vinny's cigar in his  right hand and his same brownish /organge rimmed sunglasses 

4.jpg 3690D1CB00000578-3706108-image-m-62_1469399679035.jpg

Below are some  new pix of Leo from Friday when he first arrived in Ibiza  , you can see he has same shirt /shorts on as in pix with explorer and at airport

The woman in pix  works for a company that provides concierge services for high end clients when they are in Ibiza

Older pix  (April 29th ) from when Leo ate at Rao's the same night as baseball legend Hark Aaron , you can see Lukas , Scott, Vinny iin background in second pix :smile: 

Twitter sighting of Leo & Nina at Pacha nightclub last night/early this morning in Ibiza

Lauren@laurenlouise3 6h6 hours ago

Still can't process that I was in the dj box with Solumun and Leo DiCaprio and Nina last night like WHAT THE FUCK# STARSTRUCK #Pacha #Ibiza 

Soooooo I was looking on IMDB and an article was posted how the rumored "Mean Business on North Ganson Street" film with Jamie Foxx is now a TV project and I don't think Leo or Jamie are attached to the project anymore. So we can cross that off the possibility of future films list :D 

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/indie-spirits-bone-tomahawk-director-003819764.html

So what do we have? Seems like Leo is really doing Devil but not for at least a year. The Richard Jewell project with Jonah sounds quite possible. All the rest like Blood on the Snow don't really seem to be happening at least not very soon.. :/ Wonder what's happening with that Conquest film...

I need a new Leo film SO badly :cry:  

People @ Just Jared have been saying The Ballad of Richard Jewell will be next and that the screenplay was recently updated on IMDB pro. But there still isn't a director for it so it may not be ready to get off the ground for a bit. A couple of people on JJ have been saying they are confident there won't be a new Leo movie until 2018 and I'm starting to agree :sad: 

AnotherIbiza pix from Sunday that is  new to me

30.png

Handsome Dog

As to Leo/Panama or even Leo /Nevada Twitter mention   I guess, as  with all Leo travels we'll just have to wait and see :smile: 

But I did see some pix on the gentleman's IG with Leo that I hadn't seen before

Kat

Tks for People /Leo/Nina article  :smile: 

Yes, for sure , as much as I enjoy seeing these new candids of Leo enjoying his summer with friends ,  I am most looking forward to news of what his  next film project will be.

Personally I haven't seen any 'new' news  about any of those other projects : Blood on Snow/ Viking film/ Richard Jewell film , or the long ago rumored Satori film based on Don Winslow's prequel to Trevanian's Shibumi /the highly trained assassin Nicholai Hel

I even relooked at the project his Appian Way is doing with Bernecio del Toro /Corporation  to see if there might be a role in it that Leo would opt to do opposite Berncio as I would love to see the two work together :idk:

Shandy

Yes,  I very much enjoy the friendship /natural chemistry that Leo has with Jonah , so I do hope their joint project (Richard Jewell story ) comes to be  :thumbsup:

Kayyy

Tks for information about Richard Jewel script being updated  , however, I would feel more confident that it would be happening in near future if a director were attached.:)

Technically we did get a film this year as the Revenant wasn't released here to Jan 2016 , and Leo typically does not do a film every year  , but 2018 does seem so very far away at this point :cry: