Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kevin Spacey poked fun on Leo last night :rofl:

'Tonight you can bid on a stay at the Las Vegas home of Leonardo DiCaprio. It's something very special, only a few hundred Victoria's Secret models have had!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3600573/Leonardo-DiCaprio-looks-dapper-auctions-week-long-stay-Palm-Springs-house-amfAR-AIDS-gala-won-t-home.html

Great pics you guys! he looks really great at AMFAR!

1 hour ago, FashionDream said:

I don't think I've read it on here yet, or maybe it was but I just missed it. But how much did the one week at Leo's Palm Springs home sell for?

According to dailymail $336,000 (150,000 euros) ;)

More via deadline

But perhaps the most unusual prize auctioned off this year came from newly-minted Oscar winner Leonardo DiCaprio, who offered up his lavish Palm Springs estate as a vacation spot specifically from 3pm January 16 2017 through 10AM on January 23rd. Up to 12 people can participate as long as everyone follows “house rules”. Leo threw it in a second time after the first got 300,000. The second time around the winning bid was shaved in half from that.

Di Caprio was actually introduced by Weinstein, who noted the Revenant Oscar winner had first attended one of these amfAR events 20 years ago when it was still at the small restaurant, Moulins de Mougins.

Source

Barbie

Tks for more AMFAR, as well as,  Riverkeeper pix :flower: 

:

Classe

Tks for AMFAR pix :smile:

Calibi

Tks for Leo club video & AMFAR pix :smile: 

Kat & Jade

Tks for articles about  Leo /Palm Springs home bid for $336, 000 :smile:

Great bid considering unlike other auctions, it didn't involve any contact with him personally for dinner/space trip /etc as it has in the past

Kat

Tks for AMFAR pix,  he's with actress Faye Dunaway right ???

Also, tks, for new pix with little girl in Eze :smile:

Fash

In the real estate articles I've seen he typically rents his home for $4,500 a night with two night minimum, so if that is accurate, a week would be $31,500 :smile: 

Ci7Y6fbWEAAcs76.jpg

As i told you before, Leo's crew in staying/renting  "Villa Domaine de la Dilecta" 

Please do not promote and advertise your website/blog. Personal promotion is not allowed on Bellazon:

No Advertising
Please do not post information promoting yourself, your band/group, boards, blogs, websites and etc. All advertising posts & threads, including those promoting for-profit sites, external sites & etc., will be deleted. You may post certain information under the "Your Website" field in your profile page. In addition, soliciting for membership onto other sites/forums, such as The Fashion Spot, is not allowed.

You can read more about Bellazon's Rules and Guidelines here:

Thank you~katchitup :smile: 

Edited by katchitup